Top 5 famous films you have never seen

buchan30

Was having a discussion at work about films you have never seen. And despite going through a bit of a movies stage in my late teens there are lots of famous films i have never seen. I am basing this on the idmb top 100 and picking the first five famous ones i haven’t seen.

1. The godfather films. Have seen goodfellas but never the actual godfather ones.

2. The good, the bad and the ugly. Not really a fan of westerns so will probably never have the inclination to see this.

3. Pulp fiction. This was the one during our discussion that i was chastised for never having seen. Think i saw part of it once whilst flicking through the channels on tele, but never the whole thing from start to finish. May have even owned the soundtrack on cd.

4. Schindlers list. A film that i have been wanting to, but just never got round to watching it.

5. One flew over the cuckoos nest.

There are lots more, but since its meant to be a top 5 list, i will leave it at that.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not just films, but whole franchises.

1. Any of the Star Wars series.

2. Any of the SuperHero films. At least, anything after the Christopher Reeve Superman ones.

3. Any of the Alien series.

4. The vast majority of the films starring people who used to be on Saturday Night Live.

5. The Fast and Furious series. I suppose you could say that if you haven't seen one, you haven't seen them all.

49 minutes ago, Rugster said:

... 12 Angry Men...

Always reminds me of this:

The expert's expert on Give Us A Clue, was Lionel Blair. Who can ever forget opposing team captain Una Stubbs sitting open-mouthed as he tried to pull off Twelve Angry Men in under two minutes?

and who can forget the time on Give us a Clue when Lionel Blair, on his knees desperate, trying to finish off Two Gentlemen of Verona without using his mouth...

h'anyway

Gone with the Wind
El Cid
On the Waterfront
Mean Streets
and that Batman one with Heath Ledger as The Joker

Batman (any of them)

2. Any of the SuperHero films. At least, anything after the Christopher Reeve Superman ones.
3. Any of the Alien series.

Only superhero one i have seen is batman, the one i have seen is the one with danny devito as the penguin. And made the mistake of going to see batman and robin, the one with arnie as the ice dude.
Never seen any of the alien ones. It now kind of feels too late to go back and try and watch them.

Blade Runner 

The Usual Suspects 

Any of the Harry Potter films, Lord of the Rings, Pirates of the Caribbean films

Any of those Richard Curtis shitfests, Four Weddings and a Funeral, Notting Hill, Love Actually shite

Any of those Fast and Furious films or X Men films.

Archived