Stirling v Clyde

Cogill is not a full back. He hasn't looked comfortable in any of the games in that position. Stewart should be playing instead.

Lang was poor today with an apparent fear of running into the acres of space that were in front of him today. He always preferred to turn and play the ball to Home. However he is still better than Duffie at full back.

As i said at the time of the substitution, I've have no idea as to the logic of Millar coming on when we need a goal quickly. Surely a big strong forward like Osadalor would have been much better.

Although he is young, I don't see what Millar brings that Osadalor doesn't. What makes him the preferred choice recently?

I'm not too upset by the defeat as we can all see the improvements that there have been under the new management team.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, JakeSAFC said:

Hard to tell. The fact the Clyde player hasn't touched it (in that photo) and the fact I'm biased, I'd say thats a goal.

But could be wrong. Who cares anyway? We won emoji4.png

Clyde player may well have touched the ball already.

2 hours ago, David W said:

Lang was dreadful [...] Nothing to do with him being a good or bad right back, he just made poor decisions all day.

Used to be that making poor decisions all day while playing right back meant you weren't a good right back. Particularly when those sorts of bad decisions follow you around, week in, week out. But I'm old school that way; I don't devise clever and sophisticated rationalisations.

If you'd any confidence in your explanation you'd take up my wager. I'll give it until March end. If Lennon's still playing him there, I'll be in a majority of supporters who're sick and fed up of him wasting possession, getting caught out of position and generally looking every bit a centre half but being played at right-back.

Let's not waste a good player, and our chances of winning games at the same time.

Being in his hometown Goodwillie got some serious abuse off the crowd, think you know the area im alluding to.

At one point in the second half during a break in play a rather personal shout about his private life drew one hell of a dirty look, did not look impressed  :lol:

Oh and Kevin Nicol is a talentless thug and a complete c**t of a boy. His strop when subbed was quite glorious. 

Being in his hometown Goodwillie got some serious abuse off the crowd, think you know the area im alluding to.
At one point in the second half during a break in play a rather personal shout about his private life drew one hell of a dirty look, did not look impressed  :lol:
Oh and Kevin Nicol is a talentless thug and a complete c**t of a boy. His strop when subbed was quite glorious. 

Absolutely gutted to no be there to give him abuse. Hope ma boys done me proud.

4 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

10 points behind, 2 game in hand. Just you worry about your non existent play off push son.

Darren Lee Smith > Goodwillie.

You think your a big man on here. That's how Darren smith has played f**k all else apart from stirling. Goodwillie signed for over a million before. 

Onto the game, we didn't play anywhere near the levels we have in the past 5 games. stirling edged a fairly level game, probably showed us where we are. Onto Tuesday. 

Archived