Stirling v Clyde

Barr just a short term deal?

The surface should allow us to play some good football. Most of our signings in January appear to be very comfortable on the ball so will be good to see how they perform against a good side like Stirling. Saturday really is massive for us! 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, BroadwoodBoy said:

Barr just a short term deal?

The surface should allow us to play some good football. Most of our signings in January appear to be very comfortable on the ball so will be good to see how they perform against a good side like Stirling. Saturday really is massive for us! 

Barr has signed until the end of next season.

Forthbank has been rated the best grass pitch in Scotland.

The game is important for both teams and momentum and confidence will be key in the last quarter.

Really interesting one this, proper test to see if our recent improvement is as good as we thought. Although we were pretty impressive last week, it was against bottom of the league side, much tougher test at Forthbank tomorrow.

Again, no idea how this will go other than the fact we are much more competitive now  so have every chance, as ever an away game against a decent side so will be happy with a point and continued progress. If we defend, that is the important thing as Goodwillie will probably score.    

I've been looking forward to this all week. Big crowd, two on form teams etc. We've over-ran them in midfield twice this season and should have won both games, but they've strengthened that area by the looks of things. So have we obviously. I'm looking forward to seeing how McStay, Boyle, Lamont and Cuddihy can play against a side who will presumably leave us a bit more space than the last few teams have.

Clyde fans, please accept my invitation to contribute after Sat 16:50
Leagues top sorcerer will be in the mix. Game will go to the 95th min. Will SRU delay start of match at Murrayfield?

Forgot Clyde will get a penalty.

6 wins in a row is a rare achievement, suppose the run has to end sometime and I suspect this one might be a draw - which would suit Stirling far better than us.

However a win today would allow us the luxury of dropping points midweek up at Peterhead whilst remaining in the hunt.

Archived