Streakers in the Juniors

superbigal

There's one on Youtube from a Bankies game up at the Hibbee about 10 years back. The night we won promotion v Lanark I think. Fastest I'd ever seen big Craig running as he tried to get away from the steward.

There was 1 at a Linlithgow v Arniston cup final at Bonnyrigg about 25 years ago. He jumped down the bank behind where the dugouts are. Next he was wailing like a banshee as he realised the shrubs were causing him some issues.

Few years ago at a Meadow v Vics Marymass derby game.

Think the Vics won on penalties at end, and it was their 1st win in a few years.

Presentation at end and both teams are lined up for trophy and medals, lined up the stand to the centre circle with Meadow players facing down towards the Wilson Ave end, where the entrance is, and the Vics players are facing them the other way.

Bit of egging on and probably a fair bit of alcohol and from behind the Wilson Ave goal a Vics fan strips and starts running across the park. Vics players assume the cheering and applause is for the presentation of the trophy, and only when the Meadow players start backing off and laughing do they look behind them and realise that a naked looney is sprinting towards them.

24 minutes ago, MEADOWXI said:

Few years ago at a Meadow v Vics Marymass derby game.

Think the Vics won on penalties at end, and it was their 1st win in a few years.

Presentation at end and both teams are lined up for trophy and medals, lined up the stand to the centre circle with Meadow players facing down towards the Wilson Ave end, where the entrance is, and the Vics players are facing them the other way.

Bit of egging on and probably a fair bit of alcohol and from behind the Wilson Ave goal a Vics fan strips and starts running across the park. Vics players assume the cheering and applause is for the presentation of the trophy, and only when the Meadow players start backing off and laughing do they look behind them and realise that a naked looney is sprinting towards them.

Vics won 4-3,  young Sean McIlroy scored a late winner after the dodgers came back from 3-0 down.  The streaker was a mate of my son's and you're right, he was pished and the cheering was for both the Vics lifting the trophy for the first time in about 8 or 9 years and young MM doing his bit to enhance the post match entertainment.:thumsup2

Just now, tombo said:

Vics won 4-3,  young Sean McIlroy scored a late winner after the dodgers came back from 3-0 down.  The streaker was a mate of my son's and you're right, he was pished and the cheering was for both the Vics lifting the trophy for the first time in about 8 or 9 years and young MM doing his bit to enhance the post match entertainment.:thumsup2

I was fairly blootered myself hence lack of clarity how the rare Vics victory was acheived.

Just now, MEADOWXI said:

I was fairly blootered myself hence lack of clarity how the rare Vics victory was acheived.

It was a good night, and win lose or draw, I would rather have that, than all the shite that went on  between the two teams a couple of years back.:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, superbigal said:

Some footage from the recent Nairn St Ninian v Deveronside game.

Anyone ever encountered a live streaker apart from in Spearmint Rhino's ?

Craig Hill!

Hope the twat got the kicking he deserved..

Back in 1997, Vale of Leven were playing a North side in a Scottish Cup replay when some idiot ran on the field naked and pranced about for a few minutes. When the game restarted the ref added  7 minutes for the stoppage and the North side, who had been 1 down scored with virtually the last kick and then won the penalty shoot out. 

Luckily for him,  the k**b head concerned was long gone, or he would probably have been strung up.

Was there not a one filmed at Cumnock a few seasons ago too.

Think that was the one at Burghhead in the Scottish , when a week known local guy did a wee run up and down the pitch and also pestered a young linesman and went up. Shins him and yanked down his shorts

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!

Think that was the one at Burghhead in the Scottish , when a week known local guy did a wee run up and down the pitch and also pestered a young linesman and went up. Shins him and yanked down his shorts

ALLEGEDLY!!!!!!!!

Was it not a Rob Roy game. I don’t think he went all the way from memory. Seem to recall him stop in front of a woman with his trousers & boxers over his shoulder and say hello before she gave him pelters. The video was on here but got took down

Was it not a Rob Roy game. I don’t think he went all the way from memory. Seem to recall him stop in front of a woman with his trousers & boxers over his shoulder and say hello before she gave him pelters. The video was on here but got took down

You might be right mate, but, I’m certain I was not at either game as I think I would have remembered that

However, the one at Burghhead in the Scottish cup was a guy, whose name I know but will not disclose to protect the innocent !!!!, and it was , allegedly , very funny and all done in the “best possible taste”

Archived