Raith Rovers v Arbroath (24/02/18)

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoyed the match and felt we limited rovers to a lot of long ball stuff for large periods. Our defending at crosses was poor with to many free headers. I still think our best goalie is on the bench. We were excellent at times going forward and thought Bobby was brilliant yesterday. Good point but slightly dissapointed we didn't get all 3 with how we dominated the end of the match.

It's actually refreshing to see these types of fouls given against keepers, usually they are pretty exempt when the ball is in the air.

This. As far as im aware i thought keepers were just another player who can use their hand in the 18 yard box, but for years now they seem to have this forcefield round them and whenever someone touches or even interferes with them its an immediate foul

11 minutes ago, CALDERON said:

It's actually refreshing to see these types of fouls given against keepers, usually they are pretty exempt when the ball is in the air.

Yep, it's actually a shocker from the keeper, he'll get away with a decent shove all day long but that was just ridiculous.

3 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:
21 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
The foul in Thomson looked like pen but we don' usually get them

When was that? I must've missed it at the time.

Immediately after the indirect free kick. 

It's on the Rovers' highlights.. 

Archived