Scottish Cup Quater Final Draw

Chis

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone will want wishaw/forth at home. Beith have had 3 away to the east on the bounce so are due for home tie. Odds look fair. I’ve seen Bo’ness and Lochee and they probably will need home advantage to take down the Ayrshire teams. Don’t write off Hurlford who are very difficult on their own damp patch. I made a few bob on Bo’ness last round so a big thanks to Alan McKenzie - who will enjoy winding up his father in law.

Talbot? If so yes. If I’m right the ref made one of the teams retake a penalty

If my old memory serves me correct. Was it not lochee that was made to retake it. Our keeper saved it then they said he moved before the shot was taken

2 hours ago, Smudger said:

If my old memory serves me correct. Was it not lochee that was made to retake it. Our keeper saved it then they said he moved before the shot was taken

Yes. The Lochee goalie was a mile off his line at every penalty, The Talbot fans were shouting at the linesman to do something about it. Instead he penalised Talbot even although the Talbot goalie was nowhere near as far off his line as the Lochee goalie was

I’ve seen Bo’ness and Lochee and they probably will need home advantage to take down the Ayrshire teams.

The BU's are hopefully due a home tie. Four away trips have been negotiated with 4-2, 4-0, 3-0 & 3-0 wins. Only home game for BU's was the impressive 3-0 win against Kilwinning Rangers. Results looking good but this BU side blows hot and cold this season and our results can be a lottery.

4 hours ago, manintheknow said:

Everyone will want wishaw/forth at home. Beith have had 3 away to the east on the bounce so are due for home tie. Odds look fair. I’ve seen Bo’ness and Lochee and they probably will need home advantage to take down the Ayrshire teams. Don’t write off Hurlford who are very difficult on their own damp patch. I made a few bob on Bo’ness last round so a big thanks to Alan McKenzie - who will enjoy winding up his father in law.

Yoker might just have a big say in that. Well they both did just that in the last round albeit this round Auchinleck and Beith and will provide sterner opposition and to a lesser extent Hurlford. Nevertheless an interesting draw awaits.

Archived