Dundee v Motherwell - 24/02/18

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, WellView said:

So we can conclude that the "miles offside," posts are a lot of crap. 

It didn't look offside to me. The defending of Kamara, Caulker, and Parish is offensive not the linesman, imo anyways.

Why don't you ask that numpty creep house tam that is obsessed with Dundee if he has opinion?

Just now, CanadianDee said:

It didn't look offside to me. The defending of Kamara, Caulker, and Parish is offensive not the linesman, imo anyways.

Why don't you ask that numpty creep house tam that is obsessed with Dundee if he has opinion?

You're better off just putting that fucking arsehole on ignore, same with the other perth clown.

11 minutes ago, MikeyWellFan said:

That Tanner goal :lol: 

Dundee are absolutely shite.

Yes we lost because we play games with 10 footballers (that are sometimes good, sometimes bad), and a Tunisian rugby player, and we give up at least one comedy goal per game. When Dundee play you can be sure that the Benny Hill music could be inserted for some section of the game watching our defending.

6 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

It wasn't offside. The defending was pish. Hth.

You're still a fanny.

4 minutes ago, Bigmouth Strikes Again said:

You're better off just putting that fucking arsehole on ignore, same with the other perth clown.

When it comes to Perth clowns you'll have to narrow it down for me. 'Other' doesn't help when you're talking about that village full of tubes.

3 hours ago, CanadianDee said:

No I can think of few sadder things than a several hundred millionaire flying on private jet to watch his football team play a game. What's sadder is those of us that bleed Dark Blue watching that week in week out while our money men spend their time talking about crematoriums, flats, ice rinks, new parking for a new stadium all the whilst forgetting the most important part of owning a football club, and that's that the f**king FOOTBALL CLUB!

All the teams around us bar Hamilton have done an airlift while we sat around and allowed ourselves to be air raided, now that's sad. Freezing my arse off week after week watching that is sad, but it's in my blood so I'll save the sadness for fellow Dees instead of a multi hundred millionaire on a weekend jaunt to watch a football match.

1 hour ago, tree house tam said:

What a lot of fucking pish. You boys are hemorrhaging cash every fucking day and the owners are trying every possible avenue to reduce or stop this and you come out with that? You sir are a complete fanny.

46 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

You don't have a fecking clue you utter roaster. Being called a fanny by an idiot like you is a compliment. Why don't you go troll the Accies v Thistle thread or have you already done that you cretin.

TBF, to some extent I agree with Tam, not that your a fanny, however football clubs are not just that anymore, they are a brand and a business and you have to think about new ways of making the business successful, which is what Nelms and Keyes are doing, I am fully on board with what they are trying to do. Some folk don't like change but it has to happen. 

10 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

TBF, to some extent I agree with Tam, not that your a fanny, however football clubs are not just that anymore, they are a brand and a business and you have to think about new ways of making the business successful, which is what Nelms and Keyes are doing, I am fully on board with what they are trying to do. Some folk don't like change but it has to happen. 

For the first time in my lifetime things are actually looking positive for Dundee FC. 

I'd be pretty optimistic if I were a Dee, unlike thon Canadian twat who can't see past the big kebab seller getting a game before Haber.

Johnnydun my point was that everything you want to achieve with a football club off the field starts with what is happening ON it, not that those other things aren't important. Simply that people don't care if they're sitting in a gold plated heated seat with waiter service in a brand spanking new stadium if the on field product is utter dirge.

People will get excited and interested in the ancillary plans of the BOD if the team is also exciting and headed in the right direction on the field. If Den's Park continues to be morgue like in atmosphere during games why get excited about anything else. I don't think we disagree really (well except that you sort of agree with that Perth fud), the brand is important, but when the brand is a football club it all starts with what is happening on the pitch. 

5 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

How did the late penalty claim that McCann says was a stone waller look on Alba? Listening to the radio at the time Willie Miller laughed it off and said no chance.

Willie Miller is a grade A c**t.

5 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

For the first time in my lifetime things are actually looking positive for Dundee FC. 

I'd be pretty optimistic if I were a Dee, unlike thon Canadian twat who can't see past the big kebab seller getting a game before Haber.

Don't get too brave there creep house tam I'm just up the road in Dundee. The Canadian part comes from spending some of my youth there because of my families work, and I'm a dual citizen hence the nickname. It's a great place, but you strike me as more of a Trumpster and all around bampot. I'm Dundonian through and through so I'm used to dealing with your type dragging yourself out of the village and  into the big city looking for work. We usually just send you back with a pat on the head.

It would be hard for Haber to get a game at the moment as he's just had his back cracked open to fix a herniated disc. I'd rather see about 3 other players ahead of the Tunisian bouncer. I know that you're more concerned about our games than your own so maybe you have taken a shine to the moose.

8 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

How did the late penalty claim that McCann says was a stone waller look on Alba? Listening to the radio at the time Willie Miller laughed it off and said no chance.

I can't gif it off iPlayer (I'd imagine it'll be on Sportscene and SPFL footage) but IMO he's clutching at straws. As Willie Miller said it's definitely a penalty shout but it's nowhere near the clear pen McCann was claiming.

Alba's camera angles don't show the ball hitting his hand and there's no way the ref can see it so he's taking the advice of the linesman. However, McCann was on the radio mewling about Kipré's arms being away from his body, when you look at the screenshot below at how close Leitch-Smith and Kipré are along with the minimal distance the ball's travelled before impact it's not a huge surprise it wasn't given.

Certainly less a stonewall pen than the one we didn't get last week after Broadfoot rugby tackled Aldred in clear view of the ref.

5a92cd13750ea_ScreenShot2018-02-25at14_48_14.thumb.png.e9cfb8e4fc7b4c5c8448e199b044b2d1.png

8 minutes ago, CanadianDee said:

Don't get too brave there creep house tam I'm just up the road in Dundee. The Canadian part comes from spending some of my youth there because of my families work, and I'm a dual citizen hence the nickname. It's a great place, but you strike me as more of a Trumpster and all around bampot. I'm Dundonian through and through so I'm used to dealing with your type dragging yourself out of the village and  into the big city looking for work. We usually just send you back with a pat on the head.

It would be hard for Haber to get a game at the moment as he's just had his back cracked open to fix a herniated disc. I'd rather see about 3 other players ahead of the Tunisian bouncer. I know that you're more concerned about our games than your own so maybe you have taken a shine to the moose.

:lol: is that meant to be a threat?

Fucking shitting myself :lol:

I think the Motherwell player is offside when the pass is made, but its marginal, however the real blame is the defending at the cross, which was abysmal, by all three Dundee players.

We had 47% possession, and created 10 chances, only one was a chance that definitely should have resulted in a goal though, Kusunga instead going for a rugby kick. he performance yesterday summed up our season, lax at the back, and pathetic up front.

Motherwell werent quite at Hearts or Hamilton levels of kick anything that moves, but they know when to foul, as do other teams. Sadly under Hartley and McCann we seem to have a team of wet fannies.

45 minutes ago, Archie McSquackle said:

Doesn't surprise me at all. McCann's quoted in papers as saying "assistant referee said it him on the arm, why's it not a penalty ". If he doesn't know the answer to that then he needs to read the rules.

Got to agree with you there.  A poor attempt by McCann to distract people from his poor decision making in the game.

Archived