Dundee v Motherwell - 24/02/18

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolute shite.

I didn't go  but we've not competed with the top 7 atall this year. Abysmal effort Dundee, embarrassing.

We are at the level of the absolute diddies around us and that's why we're struggling so badly.

O'Hara, McGowan, Moussa, Kerr. These players are not fucking good enough!!

How long do we have to put up with these c***s in the team.

Dropping Jon and not starting AJ is just not acceptable IMO. Surely Curran deserved a start aswell. Fucking wisen up McCann you big mouthed f**k.

Fucking joke. At least United are honking ffs.

1 hour ago, DigOutYourSoul said:

You've almost got to admire motherwells ability to shithouse their way through games of football.

They're a brutal, brutal football side but they get results. Must be over 40 on the foul count here.

If your team is good enough you will overcome this.

I would assume you need to be a fellow #TB4 club to achieve this though.  For reference please see http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/43013081

19 minutes ago, Gianfranco said:

We were pretty much all saying last week that we’ll play worse and win.

That just about sums it up.  Dundee probably deserved something from the game given their possession but were once again totally toothless up front.  Tanner scored against them once more; this time one of the easiest he'll ever score.   Thought our defence was tremendous throughout.  A big result for us which takes the pressure off a bit and we can now look upweards not downwards. 

1 hour ago, WellView said:

I'll not be able to watch it, but I'd love to see this game on Alba to see how many decisions the ref got wrong.  I think he's set a new record.  

( And that applies to both sides before you start moaning at me ).

He was very poor and yes, his errors probably affected both teams. 

Tactically suspect, baffling personnel decisions, inability to create chances, inability to keep a clean sheet, only about 1 of every 6 crosses doesn't hit the first defender or goes straight into the keeper's hands, too lightweight and muscled off the ball far too easily.

Apart from that, a good performance.

Still trying to work out what McCann was trying to do with the line up today.   He wants his players to keep things simple with their passing, keeping possession etc but he constantly over complicates things with his team selection.

The only consistency in the team is Moussa.  He is guaranteed to be picked and he is guaranteed to be absolutely dreadful.

55 minutes ago, wellboy1991 said:

So basically we did to Dundee what Killie did to us last week.

Fair doos. Clearly the way to win games away in this league.

Killie were like Barca compared to our 2nd half performance. I can't remember a cross, shot or even a half chance snuffed out.

Dundee missed at least 3 sitters, Meekings header was probably the best chance.

Archived