Dundee v Motherwell - 24/02/18

1 hour ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Hiya pals,

Coming down for this. Am I right in saying you can buy tickets for the Derry right up until kick off? 

Unless things have changed, it should be pay at the gate. 

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, MarbellaDEE said:

Cheers Dee Man, usually buy tickets that's why im not sure. Anyway 2-0 Dee, Murray and the Caulk 

57 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

Need to buy a ticket at the ticket office for the Derry, no pay at the gate there unfortunately

Apologies for the misinformation MarbellaDEE.  I've been out the country for 2 years so it's obviously changed in that time. 

5 minutes ago, jupe1407 said:

Moussa starting again. Get in the fucking sea.

NM and Moussa is the bromance that won't end. 

It certainly isn't the bromance that we want, but it seems to be the one we have. McCann loves the guy, and he also works on the theory that football can't be played without a big lump up front. 

It must be a boost to the opposition when the other team opts to start with 10 men. Having said that Moussa to score 3 penalties in a 3-3 draw.

Surely a manager should try and reward/encourage endeavour? AJ apparently 'turned' the game last week but is rewarded with more splinters in his rear. Meanwhile Moussa gets his weekly airing.....fine line between stubbornness and stupidity.

Settled back four- not a chance! [emoji23]

Appeals for the fans to get behind the team but NM continues to provide the doubters with plenty of ammo..... I hope he knows best ????????????????

Archived