Killie vs Hibs

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

Brother Clancy bought me a pint in the masonic after the game today. Deal was a pint for him but the daft c**t couldn't wangle a Killie win.

I know you're not serious, but I always have to laugh when you see this sort of stuff from Celtic fans on twitter, accusing Clancy of being anti-Catholic.

That will be the nephew of the late Monsignor Clancy, assistant to the Archbishop of Glasgow.

Except I actually pointed out that you removed those aspects of the song with the variant you sing, so I wasn't making the criticism you accuse me of. Why are y'all so defensive?
I don't think Hibs fans would get into such a tizzy and go into denial if we you accused us of singing 'The Celtic Song' with a couple of words changed. I mean, we do!

If we were to sing “Rudi Skacel is a legend” to the same tune that Hibs sang the refugee song does that mean we are also calling him a refugee?

Didn’t think so.

#TB4
#Kilmarnock

#W38
#Hibernian
#championshipclubatbest

Hibs hibsed it again.

If I supported them, I'd be really worried about blowing a 2 goal lead and their manager having a meltdown at a clear handball. Come on Neil, it couldn't have been more deliberate and the boy, like a few of his team mates, was lucky to stay on the pa
rk. Poor refereeing indeed.

Also poor show by Lennon in refusing to shake hands with Sir Steve Clarke at the end.

Not sure if his ragehuff is him 'hibsing it", or if it could be termed as him
"Lennoning it".

Please advise.

9 hours ago, Cumdog35 said:

I love Neil Lennon. Tells it how it is. Clancy is a clown. Constantly making bad decisions (guessing) not just against Hibs I might add.

Kilmarnock play some good football on a shit surface but the referee let them back into it today. Shambolic performance. When is this country going to do something about the standard of refereeing? 

Did Lennon mention the pitch being unplayable when you beat us 3 -0?

481 match ban for the ginger whinger please.

Rather than dwell on Lennon's embarrassing huff, look at how Steve Clarke handled his interview: Professional, honest, insightful and measured.

He was correct in his assessment that Killie bossed the game. Lennon's team were very lucky and he should acknowledge that rather than becoming a slevering mess.

I wouldn't trade Clarke for any other 'manager' in this league.

3 minutes ago, KillieMogwai said:

I wouldn't trade Clarke for any other 'manager' in this league.

LOL !   Enjoy him while you can. His agent is unashamedly whoring him down south to secure a one way ticket out of that hick town.

Pishy pants Lockie will be your new manager at the start of next season ensuring a return to obscurity for poor Killie.

21 hours ago, Arch Stanton said:

"Glory glory Ayrshire Killie" :lol::lol:

Do you sing one single song that has the word "Kilmarnock" in it?

This abominably shite post :lol:

Lennon :lol:

Blaming the pitch :lol:

Great game, but two points dropped in the end.

1 minute ago, 2THibs said:

....ensuring a return to obscurity for poor Killie.

I can see what you're trying to do here, but where you've gone wrong is you've mistaken us for the type of club that gets relegated, like Hibs or someone. :1eye

5 minutes ago, 2THibs said:

LOL !   Enjoy him while you can. His agent is unashamedly whoring him down south to secure a one way ticket out of that hick town.

Pishy pants Lockie will be your new manager at the start of next season ensuring a return to obscurity for poor Killie.

That's hilarious, you're hilarious. lol you must be at least 12 lol

16 minutes ago, 2THibs said:

What a seething mess of a post. As headsgone as your manager.

I've never liked Lennon and at half time yesterday I was questioning why, then that penalty reaction explained it. 

Embarrassing reaction to the ref and the post match comments are just as bad if not worse. At 2-2 we're still in the game and he gets himself sent to the stand, how is that supposed to help? I think he's doing a good job as manager but I'll never take to him.

Dug shite second half performance but on the face of it a draw away to Killie is a good result. It's fast becoming the hardest away fixture in Scotland, outwith Celtic. 

Hiya Neil, Hiya pal [emoji113]

Talking of whoring one's self .....

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/neil-lennon-happy-at-hibs-but-would-be-open-to-scotland-talks-1-4673723/amp&ved=2ahUKEwiVoJn9iMHZAhVqL8AKHTI-B6sQFjADegQIAxAB&usg=AOvVaw0THAfd7oI_r_Q_D_plTYZL&ampcf=1

Archived