Killie vs Hibs

I would have taken a point before the game for sure.
I love Lennon's passion , but he needs to calm the fuckdown at times [emoji38]
We have had some howler decisions this season.
Today's incident looks worse on TV than it actually was, won't stop the SFA from absolutely hammering him thou because of his previous.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Sauzee#4 said:

Pathetic second half performance aided by a terrible refereeing performance

How exactly did the referee have a “terrible performance”? The penalty he gave might have been a penalty, or might nit have, a really close call and not a terrible decision. What did he get wrong in your eyes?

16 hours ago, kingjoey said:

How exactly did the referee have a “terrible performance”? The penalty he gave might have been a penalty, or might nit have, a really close call and not a terrible decision. What did he get wrong in your eyes?

I’ll be perfectly honest and say I could be making excuses because I’m fucked off. Before the game I’d have taken a draw but having been 2-0 up and caved in, that’s why I’m annoyed.

Killie deserved their point, and on the second half, probably all three by a country mile.

27 minutes ago, BlueKillie said:

Are you saying i need to sit in the away end? Haven't had a good Killie Pie all season :thumbsdown

When they first came on the scene,  the Killie Pie was a wonderful thing. But from about three/four years ago they have become bland.

7 minutes ago, Sauzee#4 said:

I’ll be perfectly honest and say I could be making excuses because I’m fucked off. Before the game I’d have taken a draw but having been 2-0 up and caved in, that’s why I’m annoyed.

Killie deserves their point, and on the second half, probably all three by a country mile.

Fair play to you.

What a playerJordan Jones is. Genuienly baffles me that some of our fans still don't fully appreciate how good he is.

He is incredibly frustrating at times but he really is worth the entrance fee alone half the time, goes past players for fun. Probably one of the best wingers I've seen at Killie in my short lifetime.

5 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Got to laugh at the way Lennon's seethe seems to be contagious to opposition fans. :lol:

Well done to Killie for getting the biggest point they will this season. Still expect to see them in the bottom six post split where they belong. 8)

Keep burning your spoon 

8 minutes ago, Bibendium said:

Time you washed your lugs out mate . no reference to Billy boys now or ever

Same tune, almost the exact same title, and lyrics (though you had the decency to remove all that sectarian murdering, ofc). If the song was still copyrightable and the composer cared, it'd be an open-and-shut infringement case.

Archived