Killie vs Hibs

Well played Killie ..... After a shocking start , you took the game to Hibs and totally dominated the second half . 

Unlucky not to take all 3 points .....

Closing in on Hearts and 5th.....

Fair play to Clarke and his staff for the way he has transformed Kilmarnock FC 

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Oooft! Lennon absolutely raging on the radio! Said the ref was awful, refs have caused his team loads of points this season, refs should be sent off, refs have caused his team a place in Europe, refs have caused Hibs money. He also said that the pitch was atrocious and makes it impossible to play football on and is why Kilmarnock have won 7 in a row. Seemingly they don't water it and don't look after it either and Clarke wants to keep it. Oh and Hibs should have been 4-0 up at half time

Just laughing at that. Isn't Clarke on record as saying he wants the pitch torn up?

And aye Neil, it's the ref's fault you were sent off. Nowt to do with your own reaction. Also looks like Lennon called Clancy a 'c**t'.

Very generous of us to give lesser clubs a 2 goal head start.

I actually found an official SPFL email outside the ground (must’ve blown out an office window in the main stand.

The email, whilst not asking us to throw the game, said our utter dominance over teams (especially #W38 teams) was in danger of damaging viewing figures on tv and would we consider going easy.

Seems like we’ve agreed to give teams a free run for 10 minutes and then start playing.

I was going to take a picture of this email for evidence but unfortunately a big seagull swooped down and stole it out my hand just as I took my phone out.

Got away there, we were dreadful for 70 minutes. Too many players in green were anonymous today, and the ref was shocking 2nd half. I said I thought it'd be a draw beforehand, and we've come away from a tough run of fixtures in good form. Need to push on for the next 5 games against easier sides. 

Killie totally dominated Hibs.

After years of dross, it's weird being 2 down and feeling calm because I know we'll strike back at some point.

Shouldn't really feel this but I'm disappointed that we've dropped 2 points against a team we'd broken and were on the the ropes.

SO'D and Boyd should be looking at Scotland call ups.

Lennon's shat the bed again.

7 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Oooft! Lennon absolutely raging on the radio! Said the ref was awful, refs have caused his team loads of points this season, refs should be sent off, refs have caused his team a place in Europe, refs have caused Hibs money. He also said that the pitch was atrocious and makes it impossible to play football on and is why Kilmarnock have won 7 in a row. Seemingly they don't water it and don't look after it either and Clarke wants to keep it. Oh and Hibs should have been 4-0 up at half time

think the clown needs to look at match stats to see how he was lucky to get draw. 

In addition. Porteous should have had a second booking for handball at the penalty so they should have been down to 10 men

We were brilliant for the first 30 but absolutely fucking shite the rest of the game.

Credit to Kilmarnock for not giving up and getting back into the game. We didn't deserve to win and I should be happy that we got a draw but I'm seething at that second half performance. 

Also, Lennon putting the blame on everyone but himself for us completely shitting the bed. :rolleyes:

Got to laugh at the way Lennon's seethe seems to be contagious to opposition fans. :lol:

Well done to Killie for getting the biggest point they will this season. Still expect to see them in the bottom six post split where they belong. 8)

Archived