Hearts visit Ibrox

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Don't be a tit.  What does, "been an increase in *** activity." mean?  I know you're as thick as shit but that isn't too hard a question, even for you.

Nice wee Rangers/Scotland double this afternoon pal. Only caught the back end of the game at Murrayfield once back at the pub, but imagine you’d be suitably pleased with a similarly decisive performance?[emoji6][emoji106]

4 minutes ago, RedRob72 said:

Nice wee Rangers/Scotland double this afternoon pal. Only caught the back end of the game at Murrayfield once back at the pub, but imagine you’d be suitably please with a similarly decisive performance?emoji6.pngemoji106.png

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, Rab.  My son and his pal arrived mid way through the second half so they saw our second goal on RTV - a peach to cap a terrific performance.

The egg-chasing was sublime...but tense as f**k and the first time my son saw Scotland winning the Calcutta Cup.  Happy days!

20 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Indeed.  Did you go today, Boab?

Yep. Was next to a German lad over for his first game at Ibrox. He thoroughly enjoyed himself and knows the words to a fair few songs.

Great team performance. Murphy got MotM at the game but Tav, John, Candieas and Docherty were all his equal.

Hearts are a poor team. Their Keeper almost single handedly kept the score respectable. He was excellent and no chance at either goal.

16 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Stood between us and a cricket score TBH.

Tuesday will be interesting...

Cricket score :lol:

Thoroughly enjoyable afternoon, Rab.  My son and his pal arrived mid way through the second half so they saw our second goal on RTV - a peach to cap a terrific performance.
The egg-chasing was sublime...but tense as f**k and the first time my son saw Scotland winning the Calcutta Cup.  Happy days!

Another plastic Scotland fan.

To be 6 points adrift when starting the season with Caixinha is impressive. People think Rangers are miles off competing for Championships. I'm not so sure. If Aberdeen can do us a favour tomorrow, and lets be honest, we don't ask them for much!, then number 55 (or 1) could be sooner than you think!

Anyways, missed the game today but caught the highlights. Seems Rangers swept Hearts aside and that goal from Murphy is something else. I was saying a few weeks ago Murphy had been a poor signing and was glad it was only a loan deal but he's been the best player on the pitch for the past 2 games. 

Did Naismith play in midfield today?

To be 6 points adrift when starting the season with Caixinha is impressive. People think Rangers are miles off competing for Championships. I'm not so sure. If Aberdeen can do us a favour tomorrow, and lets be honest, we don't ask them for much!, then number 55 (or 1) could be sooner than you think!

Greatest.

Post.

Ever.

Archived