Hearts visit Ibrox

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BobWilliamson said:

Came on as a late sub and did absolutely nothing. 

He ran about the midfield chasing shadows , as did the rest of the Hearts midfield in fairness. 

But he must be on a fairly high salary? and he gets thrown on in midfield at Ibrox?

Makes no sense. Unless you invented the 4-6-0 formation, I suppose.

1 hour ago, Heart of Northern said:

Fitba -shitba

I'm a rugby c**t now. Murrayfeild was barry yesterday.  Bevvy during it, only downside is you're surrounded by c***s like me. 

Singing GSTQ then Flower of Scotland in the next breath!? I loved the dichotomy. 

H*ns would love it

You became a rugby c**t when you started following the Hearts m8.

3 hours ago, Heart of Northern said:

Fitba -shitba

I'm a rugby c**t now. Murrayfeild was barry yesterday.  Bevvy during it, only downside is you're surrounded by c***s like me. 

Singing GSTQ then Flower of Scotland in the next breath!? I loved the dichotomy. 

H*ns would love it

Rugby is a better sport than football in a lot of ways - especially with international games. 

International football is just too dreadful to watch.

Not sure if it was mentioned earlier.
Hearts fans chanting 'Walking away the Rangers way' just as Martin scores the second then they stand up and to a man , tail firmly between legs, walk away. :thumsup2
Do they have a well known quote attributed to them about not walking away?

There's walking away and then there's letting your club die!!

The two are totally different. 

We never done the latter :wub:

The H*n hordes? Well that's something they can't airbrush from the ex clubs history.

I get the impression that's something that cuts quite deep with them. 

1 hour ago, Heart of Northern said:

There's walking away and then there's letting your club die!!

The two are totally different. 

We never done the latter :wub:

The H*n hordes? Well that's something they can't airbrush from the ex clubs history.

I get the impression that's something that cuts quite deep with them. 

Excellent.  Last weekend we had some Accies' fans bleating about the song book after we pumped them and now we have the inkling of a you let yer club die debate spoken through snottery tears after we handed Hertz a footballing lesson.

Why is it impossible for diddy clubs to say something like, "We lost and were the poorer team"?

A new club becoming the best footballing side in Scotland within 6 years is a decent achievment. Watching Murphy waltz through the tightest defence in western Europe with Cooper-esque swagger was inspiring. Absolutely love watching this  team  Murty has created. We have goals in every area of this squad.

Thought Candeias was brilliant, he never stops for a minute. Docherty totally bossed it before tiring slightly. Murphy was sublime, along with Goss. Aside from our obvious flair, this team has a bit of steel about it too. The banter years are officially over, in my opinion. Time to start handing out a few telts, starting on March 11th.

Arses are starting to twitch over at the brendabeu, rightly so.

45 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Excellent.  Last weekend we had some Accies' fans bleating about the song book after we pumped them and now we have the inkling of a you let yer club die debate spoken through snottery tears after we handed Hertz a footballing lesson.

Why is it impossible for diddy clubs to say something like, "We lost and were the poorer team"?

'Handed Hertz a footballing lesson' :unsure2::1eye

Aye, Brazilian like brilliance from the new boys in the league.

Archived