Hearts visit Ibrox

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Heart of Northern said:

We are going to dry length the new team. 

4-0 to the real establishment team.

Not in this universe. In this topsy-turvy Trump/Brexit bizarro-timeline that we're all in these days, the Establishment Team are Celtic.

Don't take my word for it - go onto any Sevco fan forum and ask around. Levein was right - there IS a natural ordering, but it's not the order he thinks it is.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

I fear for the damage my sex organs would take if Adao absolutely Neil Simpsons one of these mutants.

neville.png

:thumsup2 clipart-delicious-smiley-emoticon-256x25

Few injured players please my Jambos buddies
I echo this. Except the buddies part. I hate the fucking Jambos but a few crushing injuries and a bantery, statement inducing defeat of the **** might make that hate die down slightly.

Thata something you should all aim for.

2 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Found this lurking on page 2 with no comments since Monday.  The excitement is palpable.

Naismith should be back tomorrow, would love him to get a goal just to see the reaction of the locals.

Sevco v bidco isn't that big a draw nowadays.

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

I echo this. Except the buddies part. I hate the fucking Jambos but a few crushing injuries and a bantery, statement inducing defeat of the **** might make that hate die down slightly.

Thata something you should all aim for.

The establishment team should oblige in tempering your hate 8)

Expecting a comfortable victory against these park-the-bus, no-voting diddies. Hopefully Murty starts Cummings and Morelos, and sacrifices a defender. Can't see either of Hearts strikers wanting to score against their favourite Scottish club, so we can afford to go all out attack against their 9 man defence.

1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Expecting a comfortable victory against these park-the-bus, no-voting diddies. Hopefully Murty starts Cummings and Morelos, and sacrifices a defender. Can't see either of Hearts strikers wanting to score against their favourite Scottish club, so we can afford to go all out attack against their 9 man defence.

Favourite Scottish club :lol:

9 man defence :lol:

Rangers going all out attack :lol:

2 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

No voting :lol:

You’ll have to explain the word ‘diddies’ though.  I do apologise for this request.  I’m sure you’ll understand - I speak English and therefore can make neither head nor tail of that word.

Sorry.

Archived