The 2018 Challenge cup final.

microdave

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably the guys I saw that had Theresa May, Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson masks on. Made the win all the more satisfying 8) 

I think most folks on here know that we have absolutely no connection with these tossers, but equally we have little control if they pitch up with their emblems on the occasion of a final. Ignore the c****

33 minutes ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

Here, was big Kyle Hutton as majestic on TV as he looked in real life?

Considering he was horrific for St Mirren, and for us when he first signed, he's really settled into being a smashing big player.

Yes, Kyle Hutton was very good for Sons today, probably our M.O.t.M

12 minutes ago, Highland No 1 said:

Well done to ICT, felt we were better team overall, but lacked cutting edge. MacKay was superb when he came on and set up Carlo T for a fine goal. 

Unlucky Dumbarton, hope you will be back in cup finals again soon.

See you in another 120 years.

Gutted doesn't begin to cover it.

Being beaten in the last minute by a goal in which we switched off, against a bang ordinary side hurts. Badly.

Congrats to Caley, enjoy the win.

I'm proud of our lads though. Getting us to a final is momentous in itself, gutting not to win it, but today and the memory of Oswestry will live forever for us Sons fans.

Huge big up to the Trust for all their input into today making it a cracking day.

I'm off to take up the foetal position and cry for the rest of the evening.

Good night all.

That was an utter horror fest from start to last 10 mins where it slightly improved and then immensely improved when the goal was scored ensuring that there wasn't additional 30 mins

We were really poor, IMO. Absolutely no cutting edge to our play, all the build up was so slow and ponderous all Dumbarton had to do was sit back and let us play in front of them. They had a few decent positions but didn’t really threaten.

Second half we improved a little bit and certainly looked more threatening when Mckay and Doran came on. It says something that a 16 year old kid offered more than either Mulraney, or any of our other forwards. He created a couple of chances before the goal and looks like a great prospect.

Hard lines to Dumbarton, who didn’t deserve to lose like that.

Hilarious pitch invasion after the goal as well, one of the fans getting chased by Scott Gallagher was comical [emoji23] Enjoyed watching a couple of fights in the pie queue and the Sons fans setting off a smoke bomb after the opposition missed a penalty too.

Archived