The 2018 Challenge cup final.

microdave

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Given this looks to be the highlight of your season I'm quite surprised the club isn't trying to make the most of it.

I'm not surprised at all because the club haven't been very on the ball with social media for the most part this season. And the one guy who was pretty good with it, despite a couple of minter moments, left recently.

23 hours ago, The Moonster said:

Excellent promo video from the club up. Diddy cups for diddy teams... 

“Something is inside this clubs bones, like elephant tusk and volcanic stone”

That’s phenomenal.

Looking forward to this. Met some Dumbarton fans at Spoons in Sneck after the last time we played. Great crack decent fans Hope we meet up again. I think they had relations up north

14 hours ago, jagster said:

Looking forward to this. Met some Dumbarton fans at Spoons in Sneck after the last time we played. Great crack decent fans Hope we meet up again. I think they had relations up north

Sexual???, Who with???

Dammed cheek if you ask me! Then again it does always add to the gene pool. 

The Muirton Suite at the south corner of the Main(West) Stand will be open to both sets of fans from midday on the day.

Hot and cold snacks will be available in addition to the bar facilities.

For any clubs looking to book buses in, you can email adam@perthsaints.co.uk. Space is fairly limited so don't delay!

16 hours ago, jagster said:

Sounds like the 'Tinker' wing of our support.

7 hours ago, True Saintee said:

The Muirton Suite at the south corner of the Main(West) Stand will be open to both sets of fans from midday on the day.

Hot and cold snacks will be available in addition to the bar facilities.

For any clubs looking to book buses in, you can email adam@perthsaints.co.uk. Space is fairly limited so don't delay!

Thanks.

Our main Flotilla of ships doesn't leave Dumbarton til 1pm, so we'll be there around 2.30-2.45pm.

Keep us a seat please & prepare to be boarded aarrrrr

On 3/9/2018 at 11:16, Consolidate said:

You're still doing way more than the SPFL at the moment to promote this thing... 

• Make folk buy a ticket for a match that will be nowhere near capacity.
  • Be unable to provide tickets to the 2 finalists with just shy of a fortnight to go.

Amateur hour stuff from the blazers.

There's not the slightest chance there won't be either a cash gate on the day for both sides or a ticket sales point at McDiarmid on the day. They won't commit to it right now but it will happen.

Not sure what the particular big deal in not having the tickets before now is either. It's not like there is a rationing scenario in place and people need to know whether they will get one or not. Anyone who wants a ticket will get a ticket.

I'd fully expect the SPFL and the sponsors to promote it big time in the week of the final. That tends to be what they do.

10 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Apparently we've sold 1,000 tickets already. 200 more tickets left in the Main Stand for our allocation then we're onto behind the goal. Lets push for 2,000!

Do the tickets actually have specific seat row/numbers on them, or are they just 'yellow section', 'red section' etc?

Archived