Glaswegians

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, heedthebaa said:

I don’t mind Glaswegians, I just have no time for the ones who fly the coop for a better life, but want to tell you how fucking great it is. This applies also to the Geordie nation 

This is me.

Glasgow is fucking great. Just don't ask me to live there.

How many bites have I had now for that West Highland Way comment? I've managed to get the angry lycra clad jambo  referring to it it in two separate threads just now and he's started to post up images in an attempt to point score even after me saying it was an easy Tuesday night tap in.:thumsup2

1 minute ago, Boostin' Kev said:

How many bites have I had now for that West Highland Way comment? I've managed to get the angry lycra clad jambo  referring to it it in two separate threads just now and he's started to post up images in an attempt to point score even after me saying it was an easy Tuesday night tap in.:thumsup2

Sweep sweep

20 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Some of the finest trolling ever seen on the Internet by big Kev. This night will go down in P&B history. 

I have seen good trolling in my life and this isn't it. Hooking  noted simpletons like the West Ham jammy wearer and a cyclist isn't an achievement.

I have seen good trolling in my life and this isn't it. Hooking  noted simpletons like the West Ham jammy wearer and a cyclist isn't an achievement.

I have a feeling Jimmy was being sarcastic with his post.

24 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

I have a feeling Jimmy was being sarcastic with his post.

Outsmarted by throbber.  That’s pretty much rock bottom, Miguel. 

Archived