Glaswegians

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, blackislekillie said:

Nothing in that statement signals an intent to harm. Its more of a warning.

That post is 100% weegie. :lol: Thinks he's being a bit clever but just can't disguise or want to hide the intended aggression.

45 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

To be fair, probably everyone you come into contact with seriously considers stabbing you.

I was going to post that earlier but I’m glad I left it to you.  Bravo sir.

Half my family are from Glasgow. Mum is but moved to Arbroath when she was 5. Rest of the family basically still stay there.

Love them all but they can sometimes infuriate me, get stories of pretty standard things and they’ll make them sound like they’d only ever happen in Glasgow.

My big cousin once said to me and I quote ‘that’s how it was in Glasgow, it’s different from what you know mate it’s real’.

Think he was pished in fairness. But I get that feeling from a lot of Weegies.

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

Half my family are from Glasgow. Mum is but moved to Arbroath when she was 5. Rest of the family basically still stay there.

Love them all but they can sometimes infuriate me, get stories of pretty standard things and they’ll make them sound like they’d only ever happen in Glasgow.

My big cousin once said to me and I quote ‘that’s how it was in Glasgow, it’s different from what you know mate it’s real’.

What, that they're all pished?

1 minute ago, 1320Lichtie said:

I agree, they're murder.

If you want to watch a few Glaswegians fight just ask for directions from them within earshot of each other.

Tbf it's a friendly city, except for the stabbings, and they can't do enough to help you, but are always desperate to prove how well they know the big massive city that is actually tiny for your average city.

2 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

If you want to watch a few Glaswegians fight just ask for directions from them within earshot of each other.

Tbf it's a friendly city, except for the stabbings, and they can't do enough to help you, but are always desperate to prove how well they know the big massive city that is actually tiny for your average city.

This reminds me of a Kevin Bridges bit where he says Glasgow was voted the most violent city in the UK and the friendliest city in the U.K. in the same week.  “They might stab you, but they’ll give you directions to the hospital”.

Archived