Queens v Pars

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Besty said:

What a baphoon you are 

Tremendous bit of spelling there Betsy. I said we wouldn’t concede based one the fact that that defensive lineup we fielded had yet to concede and lo and behold we kept another clean sheet. I was right. You failed to spell buffoon. Keep up the good work. 

Wait..what?! I thought it was about 25 minutes walk from the station. Last time I had to go to the Premier in the town centre.
Still at least it was cold.

Nope. Next time, if you exit the station at the side your train comes in (if you came from Glasgow) just walk up past the police station, cross the bridge and turn left. It's literally a 5 minute walk. 10 if you're a slow walker!

50 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:

Nope. Next time, if you exit the station at the side your train comes in (if you came from Glasgow) just walk up past the police station, cross the bridge and turn left. It's literally a 5 minute walk. 10 if you're a slow walker!

Mine = blown.

However the beer won't be cold. But the selection of everything else will be much improved. 

You have just become my favourite QOTS fan

5 hours ago, Shandon Par said:

Tremendous bit of spelling there Betsy. I said we wouldn’t concede based one the fact that that defensive lineup we fielded had yet to concede and lo and behold we kept another clean sheet. I was right. You failed to spell buffoon. Keep up the good work. 

I see what you did there.

Isn't it awful when someone spells your name wrong 

54 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

Hawk will be on full scale tears alert after that.

Yep that game was certainly enough to make a grown up cry.

See you've worked out Nicky isn't good enough to play as a striker at this level, so now he's gonna  be the midfield general/playmaker and on top of that he's now captain. More reasons not to drop him. You just couldn't make it up.:lol:

FWIW I forgot he was on the park yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your season playing like that.

Yep that game was certainly enough to make a grown up cry.

See you've worked out Nicky isn't good enough to play as a striker at this level, so now he's gonna  be the midfield general/playmaker and on top of that he's now captain. More reasons not to drop him. You just couldn't make it up.[emoji38]

FWIW I forgot he was on the park yesterday. Enjoy the rest of your season playing like that.

This was pointed out before, he is only captain because our normal captain has been dropped.

This was the worst match I've ever witnessed I think. It was really poor from the get-go with only a couple of decent chances apiece. 

I think a draw was more than fair. I'd say Dunfermline were marginally better because they created more chances - albeit mainly from set pieces - while also keeping Dobbie quiet at the other end. 

Queens looked OK but Dobbie apart, looked a bit devoid of ideas and quality going forward. 

Leighfield down well in goals, making 2 or 3 excellent saves, too. 

Apart from that, there's not much to talk about tbh. My match review can be found here for anyone interested. 

I think both teams will need to improve ten fold if they are to make the playoffs. I think the next couple of games will confirm whether either of us remain in the hunt. 

Good luck to QoS for the rest of the season, always an enjoyable place to visit with friendly people involved at the club. :thumsup2

Highlights are up online, not really much to see apart from the red card incident, it is an absolute stick on. The Qots player is even heading for the tunnel, one of the easiest decisions the ref would've made that day and he fucked it sadly. 

19 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Highlights are up online, not really much to see apart from the red card incident, it is an absolute stick on. The Qots player is even heading for the tunnel, one of the easiest decisions the ref would've made that day and he fucked it sadly. 

I for one am shocked there's no footage included of the Talbot challenge. :rolleyes:

For me the Jacobs one is a siock on red card but you can see the referee indicate that he's not sent him off because Fordyce was close enough to give some cover. I don't agree, he's a step or two behind, but that's why he didn't send him off.

4 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

I for one am shocked there's no footage included of the Talbot challenge. :rolleyes:

For me the Jacobs one is a siock on red card but you can see the referee indicate that he's not sent him off because Fordyce was close enough to give some cover. I don't agree, he's a step or two behind, but that's why he didn't send him off.

Think they'd already shown the referee in a bad enough light with that red card decision, the Talbot challenge shouldn't have even been a free kick, let alone a yellow. Absolutely brutal few minutes of refereeing. 

I genuinely can't see why the referee thinks that Fordyce can catch McManus, I appreciate that's the reason given but it's a shocking justification. 

Regardless if Livingston away showed us anything, it's that we play worse against ten men, that decision probably saved us a point. 

I have to admit at the time I thought Fordyce was close enough to have maybe influenced the ref's decision. It's probably a red but Fordyce's position has saved Jacobs there.

FWIW we should have had a freekick in the build up as Clark's arm is far enough out to justify us getting the hand ball there IMO. So it's evened itself up ;)

Archived