Aberdeen v Celtic

Just now, rainbowrising said:

dont get the Tierney stuff at all. Good player and arrogance isnt a bad thing at that level of the game. Overall he matches it with good football. I have watched him get the shit kicked out of him this season which seems to go unoticed by the diver claimants.

Aberdeen fans seem to have missed their own fans throwing stuff at him when he cleared a ball on the sideline.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dont get the Tierney stuff at all. Good player and arrogance isnt a bad thing at that level of the game. Overall he matches it with good football. I have watched him get the shit kicked out of him this season which seems to go unoticed by the diver claimants.

I'd like to clarify - I'm not slating Tierney at all by saying that. He's a cracking left back and I personally think it's too close to call between Robertson and Tierney. They offer completely different things.

It's all about opinions. I think Robertson is much better than Tierney.
If Tierney moves and plays at a higher level then fair play to the lad. At the moment there is no comparison for me though.

Agreed. Robertson has constantly improved. At some point, if Tierney stays at Celtic he’ll start to stagnate. I’d argue he already is.

Trouble is, Tierney is wasted at right back and centre back, and Robertson can only play one position. And Scotland are pretty well off for wide midfielders.

Wonder if Brendan Rodgers will come out with a comment about how Aberdeen players try hard against everyone else in the league, but just roll over against Celtic and Rangers..

No he is on moaning about our sending off, saying it was a poor example to young kids that AFC players twice attempted to hit Brown with the ball while he was on the ground.

Also thinks Lustig was unlucky !

Cun t

1 minute ago, G-MAN said:

No he is on moaning about our sending off, saying it was a poor example to young kids that AFC players twice attempted to hit Brown with the ball while he was on the ground.

Cun t

What a state you've got yourself into. It's almost like you didn't expect this to happen.

4 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Agreed. Robertson has constantly improved. At some point, if Tierney stays at Celtic he’ll start to stagnate. I’d argue he already is.

Trouble is, Tierney is wasted at right back and centre back, and Robertson can only play one position. And Scotland are pretty well off for wide midfielders.

Tierney might not want to play at a higher level though. He might not have the ambition and can make millions by playing for Celtic for his whole career.

Time will tell.

10 minutes ago, Jmothecat2 said:

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2259119/andrew-considine-celtic-aberdeen-real-force-pittodrie/

Andrew Considine insists Celtic will feel the force of an Aberdeen backlash at Pittodrie

Wait, you trust a tabloid to quote him verbatim, and not put words in his mouth for their own agenda? Not clicking that link as it gives the scum revenue.

3 minutes ago, Drew Brees said:

You should be used to it be now, happens most weeks.

This is how McInnes gets away with setting the team up to bottle it.

The sheep are foaming at the mouth about Brown, Teirney and everything Celtic while McInnes slinks off into the background.

1 minute ago, Owsley said:

Wait, you trust a tabloid to quote him verbatim, and not put words in his mouth for their own agenda? Not clicking that link as it gives the scum revenue.

To be fair AFC players say shite like this on a regular basis in the local papers. I can believe Considine said it. I'm afraid I did click it, I didn't realise the fuckers got money, won't do it again. Cheers for the heads up

McInnes is on crack....

More from Derek McInnes...

"I thought we showed we are a proper team today. Too often, I feel, in the bigger games, we have been too dependent on individuals. We worked hard for each other. We were guilty of some mistakes and guilty of not bringing that quality in the final third but, other than that, we were pretty spot on."

16 minutes ago, EdTheDuck said:

Tierney is perfect fit for Celtic. Looks marvellous against the dross in Scotland, completely out of his depth against decent teams in Europe. The End.

This. Robertson is currently a key part for a top four EPL team who'll be reaching the CL quarters. 

Tierney doesn't get tested enough defensively on a consistent basis to be able to claim he's better than Robertson. 

Archived