Aberdeen v Celtic

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And N'cham and Tierney were not booked for kicking the ball away and deliberate handball ??
^These may feature among my upcoming excuses.

Didn't take our chances, overall not our worst showing trying to sit off but still didn't work. Woodman at fault for both of theirs and Madden is a c**t.

That's enough football for now.

Incredible that Aberdeen still shit the bed like this every time even with other clubs showing them how it's done. If Kilmarnock, Hearts and Hibs can not just get results against the OF but at times play them off the park, what's McInnes' excuse?

9 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

When you compare him to Andrew Robertson though who is a much better player and playing at a much higher level and he comes across as being a pleasant young man.

I agree he is an arrogant, diving w****r though.

Andrew Robertson has been great for Liverpool recently (especially yesterday) but he's not a "much better player" than Tierney. It's marginal imo.

Andy Robertson has had the hard knocks of playing for Queen's Park and Dundee United. He's never been treated as a messiah like Tierney does.

Bit if a pointless point really given Tierney gets stuck in to every game like its a cup final and has never shown to have any ego whatsoever.

Bit if a pointless point really given Tierney gets stuck in to every game like its a cup final and has never shown to have any ego whatsoever.

That's the Celtic tinted glasses coming out. He's beginning to look like one of the most arrogant c***s going.

Fair play to him though, there's not many that wouldn't be the same.

2 minutes ago, Forest of Dean said:

Andrew Robertson has been great for Liverpool recently (especially yesterday) but he's not a "much better player" than Tierney. It's marginal imo.

It's all about opinions. I think Robertson is much better than Tierney.

If Tierney moves and plays at a higher level then fair play to the lad. At the moment there is no comparison for me though.

Just now, PauloPerth said:

Wonder if Brendan Rodgers will come out with a comment about how Aberdeen players try hard against everyone else in the league, but just roll over against Celtic and Rangers..

He wouldn't be wrong.

Archived