Aberdeen v Celtic

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Aye he is fast becoming one of the most unpopular players in Scotland.

Even the refs can't stand him.

It'd be hard not to turn into an arrogant w**k when you play for your boyhood club, hailed as the next big thing and surrounded by players like Scott Brown for guidance. Was only natural. He'll take over Brown's mantle eventually as most hated Celtic player if he's still there once Brown retires.

3 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

It'd be hard not to turn into an arrogant w**k when you play for your boyhood club, hailed as the next big thing and surrounded by players like Scott Brown for guidance. Was only natural. He'll take over Brown's mantle eventually as most hated Celtic player if he's still there once Brown retires.

When you compare him to Andrew Robertson though who is a much better player and playing at a much higher level and he comes across as being a pleasant young man.

I agree he is an arrogant, diving w****r though.

Must be a horrible position for Aberdeen fans. Knowing they have their best manager in generations who can pump the smaller teams left right and centre. Yet knowing that their poorer managers over the years (Not McGhee) were able to give the OF a better game than this manager can. And as such, are still never challenging for well, anything really.

I get frustrated with Dundee shitting the bed against the OF, nevermind a club that has has GMS, Rooney, May, McGinn, Stewart etc as attacking options.

When you compare him to Andrew Robertson though who is a much better player and playing at a much higher level and he comes across as being a pleasant young man.
I agree he is an arrogant, diving w****r though.

Andy Robertson has had the hard knocks of playing for Queen's Park and Dundee United. He's never been treated as a messiah like Tierney does.

Great 3 points, Aberdeen have handed the Rangers franchise 2nd place and are in danger of being caught in 3rd place.

The team of ultimate shitebags.

I think it obvious that Aberdeen are sick being 2nd best, prob be quite happy with 3rd, or 4th.

That’s the most “meh” game against Celtic I can remember. I never at any point got excited, because we never honestly looked capable, or interested, in taking anything.

Still, mustn’t grumble.

Big thanks to the Falkirk & United fans for their input today. Safe trip back down to the Championship forum.

Archived