Today’s scores

dr lector

19 hours ago, Cunny said:

CFC is fae Stewarton United as far as I know. Never a good word to say about Shortlees, or my good self :)or anybody else, with whom he thinks has a better team than him. If you are going to criticise people, have the balls to put your real name up. He should concentrate on his own team, with whom I’ve had some good battles with over the years, and have the utmost respect for. I hope they get promoted, I really do, I enjoy the games with them, and wish them all the best.  Please stop being infatuated with Shortlees, and their ex Hurlford players.  Which ones were allegedly getting paid, or not paid, whilst playing with Hurlford Thistle. I got them to leave the Devils 11, (“that’s my pet name for them as they are our arch rivals”) and they are now Shortlees players. All of them play for free, with pride and real respect for the Shortlees jersey. I had a big hand in that and am very proud of it. If Keir Knapp and Joe Gold etc, wanted to play with another Ayrshire amateur team for free tomorrow, would no team take them, I don’t need the answer, I rest my case. Shortlees can’t be blamed if certain Shortlees players played with another team and allegedly got paid for it. They are some of my very best friends, and were, before, during, and after HT. That’s why they are at Shortlees, most played with my pub team before they played with HT. They would have came to Shortlees earlier, but didn’t want to come to the old 4th and 3d division, and I for one don’t blame them. I don’t know why some people on here like to troll and wind certain teams up more than others.  Give it a rest man, it’s a football forum, not the Jeremy Kyle show. 

Honest words from an honest man , well said cunninho lol

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 18/02/2018 at 09:35, Dinsey said:

East of Scotland cup 1/4 Final

Greentree AFC 3-4 St Bernard’s 

Made hard work of a game we were far superior in but we are through and set up a cracking semi v Pennies. 

Surley on the wind up here? apart from a ten minute period towards the end of the game where you’s scored a clear offside goal both teams were equal,  having watched serveral games this season i wouldn’t agree with your far superior team comment. The semi with pennies will be interesting to see how many they will take off st bernard’s as the defence are very poor

Surley on the wind up here? apart from a ten minute period towards the end of the game where you’s scored a clear offside goal both teams were equal,  having watched serveral games this season i wouldn’t agree with your far superior team comment. The semi with pennies will be interesting to see how many they will take off st bernard’s as the defence are very poor

I Think saints will beat pennies. High scoring game

CFC is fae Stewarton United as far as I know. Never a good word to say about Shortlees, or my good self [emoji4], or anybody else, with whom he thinks has a better team than him. If you are going to criticise people, have the balls to put your real name up. He should concentrate on his own team, with whom I’ve had some good battles with over the years, and have the utmost respect for. I hope they get promoted, I really do, I enjoy the games with them, and wish them all the best.  Please stop being infatuated with Shortlees, and their ex Hurlford players.  Which ones were allegedly getting paid, or not paid, whilst playing with Hurlford Thistle. I got them to leave the Devils 11, (“that’s my pet name for them as they are our arch rivals”) and they are now Shortlees players. All of them play for free, with pride and real respect for the Shortlees jersey. I had a big hand in that and am very proud of it. If Keir Knapp and Joe Gold etc, wanted to play with another Ayrshire amateur team for free tomorrow, would no team take them, I don’t need the answer, I rest my case. Shortlees can’t be blamed if certain Shortlees players played with another team and allegedly got paid for it. They are some of my very best friends, and were, before, during, and after HT. That’s why they are at Shortlees, most played with my pub team before they played with HT. They would have came to Shortlees earlier, but didn’t want to come to the old 4th and 3d division, and I for one don’t blame them. I don’t know why some people on here like to troll and wind certain teams up more than others.  Give it a rest man, it’s a football forum, not the Jeremy Kyle show. 

CFC is nothing to do with Stewarton United and I know this has already been discussed between Shortlees and Stewarton, just to clear the allegations up.

Stenny have a chance to win a trophy on Friday night against Dalziel, believe its the league cup. Good chance of progressing to last 8 of Scottish and in semi of East. 

Beaten Semi finalists in east last season and i think they also had a good run in Scottish last year or year before taking Colville to a replay 1 of the years.

Seem to be an organised group with no real superstars, very workmanlike . Whatever there doing there doing it well!! Question is are these good cup runs hampering there chances of promotion to the Caley Premier. Missed out in a playoff last season, they will surely want to make sure they go up this season?

13 hours ago, HoofIT said:

will be an entertaining game to watch boy sides prefer to play the ball on the ground but can’t see St Bernard’s given pennies any sort of scare but it’s a one off game anything can happen but with pennies seeing off craigshill very easily and beating harestanes in the scottish they have to be clear favourites for this game 

I Think saints will beat pennies. High scoring game

7 minutes ago, itsmaba said:

Cunny Honest lol

Correct and his comments there are priceless. Hid behind the alias of relentless for about 3 years when everyone connected with amateur football knew it was him. Embarrassed himself and the club with some of the worst post and lies seen on p & b and now he's calling out someone else. Fair enough CFC does appear a total knob but what a hypocrite 

8 hours ago, Redondo said:

Stenny have a chance to win a trophy on Friday night against Dalziel, believe its the league cup. Good chance of progressing to last 8 of Scottish and in semi of East. 

Beaten Semi finalists in east last season and i think they also had a good run in Scottish last year or year before taking Colville to a replay 1 of the years.

Seem to be an organised group with no real superstars, very workmanlike . Whatever there doing there doing it well!! Question is are these good cup runs hampering there chances of promotion to the Caley Premier. Missed out in a playoff last season, they will surely want to make sure they go up this season?

The league they are in looks mega competitive. Only a handful of points separating the top 6.

22 hours ago, Fitbafanatic said:

No chance. We are streets ahead of Greentree. Their own manager said after the game he had watched us and there was no chance he was playing that game on a good pitch which is why they moved it to a tattie field. 

I don’t have a problem with that, well within their rights to give themselves  half a chance but we rolled the sleeves up and outbattled them. Wasn’t pretty but we are in the next round. 

Defence was poor that game il agree but we had not conceded in the previous 5 games and I’m happy to put it down to a bad day at the office. 

5 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

Correct and his comments there are priceless. Hid behind the alias of relentless for about 3 years when everyone connected with amateur football knew it was him. Embarrassed himself and the club with some of the worst post and lies seen on p & b and now he's calling out someone else. Fair enough CFC does appear a total knob but what a hypocrite 

Ha listen pal, you obviously don’t know me one bit, your probably from a team my team humped. If I said I wasn’t relentless, you would say I was. Truthfully, I don’t care if you think I’m relentless, everyone on here knew I was relentless, other people think I’m relentless, or even if I was relentless. When you come on here it doesn’t matter who you are, you can be who you want or don’t want to be. So if you think I was him I have no trouble with that, somebody has to be him, I will be him, if it pleases you. I’m happy for you, I’m actually smiling as I write this. I will post on here as Cunny, the way I always have, so crack on and call me what you want

I like the word relentless and have it all over my jackets, hats, tracksuits, t-shirts, some of our football strips, and even on the seat covers of my pick up for all to see. And I have for many years. Because when I set my mind on doing something I will be relentless till I get it, or do it. And I also used that word in training, in team talks, in anything to do with my team. So now you know me, and I don’t know you, and I honestly dont care if I know you, as I don’t want to know you, I prefer it like that. So best we keep it that way. :( 

33 minutes ago, Cunny said:

Ha listen pal, you obviously don’t know me one bit, your probably from a team my team humped. If I said I wasn’t relentless, you would say I was. Truthfully, I don’t care if you think I’m relentless, everyone on here knew I was relentless, other people think I’m relentless, or even if I was relentless. When you come on here it doesn’t matter who you are, you can be who you want or don’t want to be. So if you think I was him I have no trouble with that, somebody has to be him, I will be him, if it pleases you. I’m happy for you, I’m actually smiling as I write this. I will post on here as Cunny, the way I always have, so crack on and call me what you want

I like the word relentless and have it all over my jackets, hats, tracksuits, t-shirts, some of our football strips, and even on the seat covers of my pick up for all to see. And I have for many years. Because when I set my mind on doing something I will be relentless till I get it, or do it. And I also used that word in training, in team talks, in anything to do with my team. So now you know me, and I don’t know you, and I honestly dont care if I know you, as I don’t want to know you, I prefer it like that. So best we keep it that way. :( 

That post was fucking relentless 

On 19/02/2018 at 18:47, eyeswideopen15 said:

I have no idea I asked the same question. My theory is that they were missing one or two of their 12k strike force. Be assured there isn't a team In the ammies I despise more than hurlford. That doesn't mean I don't like to give my opinions on things I think are wrong.

Itsmaba there you go this guy mentioned 12k strike force so stop your private mails a aint interested on the 12k strike force or your pathetic private mails take it your the money man from hurlford thistles bitch.

Archived