Today’s scores

dr lector

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No where near being smug !!
This is being Smug !
We are the only team in ayrshire still in the scottish feck me a genius
Our players play for pride not ££££££ well ask Wee billy,Joe Gold, Caldwell, Pele, Knapp and others
We are one of the best supported amateur teams debatable
We have the best player in amateur football, allegedly never gets capped for Ayrshire or Scotland Why
We have the most decorated player in amateur football. Could argue that one
We don't create our own trophy and invite shite teams to enter, so that we are guaranteed a cup. being disrespectful to all Ayrshire teams who enter
Having said that we respect all teams and don't take anything for granted. Statement before blows this one out the window lol lol lo

Good to see Giffnock North getting stronger again some result in cale.
I think Dumbarton from our league will give Shortlees a better game than Oban. Will be some game that one.
The Shortlees Dumbarton game is probably game of the last 16 of the Scottish. Lots of people on here talking up Shortlees. Don't know if it's people connected with them or neutrals that have seen them play.
Dumbarton has won every game in their league this season and are still in the west and obviously the Scottish.
Should be a great game. Will be keeping an eye out for the result.

The Shortlees Dumbarton game is probably game of the last 16 of the Scottish. Lots of people on here talking up Shortlees. Don't know if it's people connected with them or neutrals that have seen them play.
Dumbarton has won every game in their league this season and are still in the west and obviously the Scottish.
Should be a great game. Will be keeping an eye out for the result.

I am hoping this goes to a replay so I can get to see Shortlees play. Read alot of good reports about them. Accies are a right good team.. no stand out players but really fit, strong and seem to know how to grind out results.

I have been lucky to watch Glenburn v Dumbarton and Shortless v Milton and can I say that I thing Shortless should win the Scottish tie .It will be tight but Shortless have the better players. Dumbarton Centre Forward is one to look at very strong player should give the shortless defenders the run about 

No where near being smug !!
This is being Smug !
We are the only team in ayrshire still in the scottish
Our players play for pride not ££££££
We are one of the best supported amateur teams.
We have the best player in amateur football,
We have the most decorated player in amateur football.
We don't create our own trophy and invite shite teams to enter, so that we are guaranteed a cup lol
Having said that we respect all teams and don't take anything for granted.

Genuine question mate. Who are you referring to as the most decorated player in amateur football?

And what has he won?

I am hoping this goes to a replay so I can get to see Shortlees play. Read alot of good reports about them. Accies are a right good team.. no stand out players but really fit, strong and seem to know how to grind out results.
Yeah I said the same thing a few pages back

LG2016 I think he is talking about Jim Caldwell 

he was won the Scottish twice with hurlford

west of Scotland twice I think hurlford and shortlees

ayrshire league titles multiple times hurlford and shortlees 

Ayrshire cup think he has lost count

james Scott and the stupid cup hurlford made up for themselves more than once 

and probably forgot a few more

9 hours ago, LG2016 said:

I have been lucky to watch Glenburn v Dumbarton and Shortless v Milton and can I say that I thing Shortless should win the Scottish tie .It will be tight but Shortless have the better players. Dumbarton Centre Forward is one to look at very strong player should give the shortless defenders the run about 

Is that the big boy Burton? Bit of a handful when he's on his game.

Accies and Goldenhill this week in The West will be a cracker as well. Two unbeaten teams from different associations coming head to head in a local(ish) derby.

Guest Mick Kennedy
1 hour ago, sunnysider said:

LG2016 I think he is talking about Jim Caldwell 

he was won the Scottish twice with hurlford

west of Scotland twice I think hurlford and shortlees

ayrshire league titles multiple times hurlford and shortlees 

Ayrshire cup think he has lost count

james Scott and the stupid cup hurlford made up for themselves more than once 

and probably forgot a few more

There a few boys at Colville who have won more than that.

Great achievement tho 

No idea mate 

Yeah he was most recently playing with the vale juniors. Good signing for them... Haldane were a really got team and looks like both accies and st pats benefiting from them no longer being there. Noticed on Sat the big centre back that used to play for Haldane now with st pats, along with the wee forward they had

46 minutes ago, dumbarton82 said:

Yeah he was most recently playing with the vale juniors. Good signing for them... Haldane were a really got team and looks like both accies and st pats benefiting from them no longer being there. Noticed on Sat the big centre back that used to play for Haldane now with st pats, along with the wee forward they had

It was a shame to see Haldane go, did they not get a new Clubhouse facility opened up at their ground a couple of years back?

Archived