Forfar vs Stranraer

45 minutes ago, Jupiter Jazz said:

No failures though with Malone turning in his best performance in a Loons shirt.

Totally agree about Malone, my motm, though everyone played brilliantly, especially in the first half. No wonder there were a few heavy legs at the finish.

Just hope Dylan is fit.

Same next week please :thumsup2.

Absolutely first class today!
I’d actually stick with the same line up next week, as Whyte & Malone didn’t put a foot wrong today at all!
Travis & Munro don’t deserve to walk straight in, they’ve both been at fault for a few goals in recent weeks.
Big couple of games coming up for the club though, 3 points next will be massive!

Well that was impressive.

Not a poor display from any of the starting 11, some of the first half stuff was just amazing.  Are Stranraer really that bad at the back normally?

MOTM was up for grabs by pretty much anyone, I thought Millar or Matty, couldn't argue with Dylan getting it.

The back 4 were solid, though we might have lost a couple of goals in the first half.  As mentioned, should Travis and or Munro walk straight back in?  Personally, Whyte stays at CB and Bain on the right with Murray on the left.  Both FB's were very good both in defence and pushing forward.

Hilson was a royal pain in the bahookie for the Stranraer back 4, constantly shutting them down and pulling them all over the place resulting in spaces for the midfield to exploit.

Happy days.

Who got injured. Was working in haddington. Then broughty ferry. Was on my way possibly for 2nd half but got another call back to glasgow. Seemed i made the correct decision to about turn on A90 lol. Ah well yet another poor display at station park. Ive seen many. Strange how our home record against forfar is excellent yet the away record is awful.

Who got injured. Was working in haddington. Then broughty ferry. Was on my way possibly for 2nd half but got another call back to glasgow. Seemed i made the correct decision to about turn on A90 lol. Ah well yet another poor display at station park. Ive seen many. Strange how our home record against forfar is excellent yet the away record is awful.

Kyle Turner

Archived