F1 2018

die hard doonhamer

That Will Smith voicemail thing for Hamilton there is proper cringe. So set up for TV, one of Mercedes and Hamilton’s worst displays for 4 years in terms of race management and big Willie on with a “that’s what I told you man that’s how you drive. That’s how you GOTTA DRIVE!!”

Fair fucks to Hamilton, one of the best ever.

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, IainMorton said:
Green light for Vietnam GP in 2020. 

That country with such a long and illustrious history in motorsport. I hoped when the new mob came in they would improve things. This would suggest they have even less of a clue than Bernie.

33 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
2 hours ago, IainMorton said:
Green light for Vietnam GP in 2020. 

That country with such a long and illustrious history in motorsport. I hoped when the new mob came in they would improve things. This would suggest they have even less of a clue that Bernie.

Daft thing to mention. Still, the idea of another street circuit is shite.

24 minutes ago, Mr. Brightside said:

The reaction to this is hilarious, imagine if that had happened to Hamilton, all the Hamilton fans would be foaming at the mouth.

It was pretty silly on both sides TBF. Ocon didn't need to go down the inside like he did and may have had the chance to pass down the upcoming straight, but Max could have given him a bit more space.

The reaction to this is hilarious, imagine if that had happened to Hamilton, all the Hamilton fans would be foaming at the mouth.

Bitter. Not sure how you can even enjoy F1.

I doubt Hamilton would have put himself in that situation tbh. Max is brilliant and it was an awesome drive today, but too often he drives like nobody is around him.

Bitter. Not sure how you can even enjoy F1.

I doubt Hamilton would have put himself in that situation tbh. Max is brilliant and it was an awesome drive today, but too often he drives like nobody is around him.
This exactly. Max drives like he's in a computer game, and tbf he's probably spent more time racing on computer games/simulations than he has actually spent in a racing seat.

Undoubtedly really talented but mentally showed his immaturity in that incident. Yes Ocon was 100% to blame for the incident but Max should not have put himself in the position to be the victim of an incident like that.

Archived