F1 2018

die hard doonhamer

Just now, IainMorton said:

Flip it the other way round and you have Ferrari making Barrichello and Massa move over for Schumacher and Alonso which is no problem (according to them...), yet Bottas moving over for Hamilton is a disgrace. Can’t have it both ways.

Totally agree. 

The hypocrisy is ridiculous

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree ferrari have done it on numerous occasions and its nothing new. At the end of the day if bottas wasn’t over 100 points behind hamilton he wouldnt have to play “butler”. The only time i dont agree with these orders r when the 2 drivers in question r battling in the championship which has happened a few times over the years

On ‎01‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 01:56, sjc said:

Wouldn't happen if all drivers were "centrally contracted" to F1 as opposed to individual teams and had to race for a different team each race.....

Wouldn't happen if they were all driving pedal cars either. Cornette

1 minute ago, Stu said:

Utter joke that Vettel hasn't been done for that ridiculous attempt at an overtake. Ferrari International Assistance alive and well.

Agreed, although they probably thought his spin putting him at the back of the field was a big enough penalty.

Forgot about the early start due to getting pished last night. Watched the rerun at 11 and for the first time in nearly 30 years of watching I turned it off after 15 laps or so. Surprise surprise finished exactly as I could have predicted.

Certainly wasn't getting up at stupid o'clock while hungover and didn't even bother recording it. Not in the least surprised when saw the result on phone there. Boring predictable shite.

It's actually been a pretty poor season, even when the title battle was actually a battle. The tyres are absolutely terrible. They were talking about how Verstappen might not try and overtake the Mercedes' at the start because he wouldn't want to risk destroying the tyres. Pirelli need to sort it out or step aside as it's not been good enough from them.

It's also not entertaining when the Red Bulls come through the field and I'm fed up of being told to be impressed by it.

Archived