F1 2018

die hard doonhamer

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Leclerc will push vettel a lot more than kimi has, cant wait to see him spit the dummy when he doesn’t get his own way

“Ok Sebastian, Charles is faster than you. Please confirm you understand this message “

C4 confirmed as retaining highlights of F1 next season, when the live rights go fully to Sky. British GP live on C4.

I'll be honest, I used to watch all the races live but I've adjusted quite easily to avoiding the result and watching C4s coverage later on a Sunday night when all the football is done. The highlight have been pretty decent on C4; long enough to get a decent flavour of a race.

10 hours ago, David W said:

C4 confirmed as retaining highlights of F1 next season, when the live rights go fully to Sky. British GP live on C4.

I'll be honest, I used to watch all the races live but I've adjusted quite easily to avoiding the result and watching C4s coverage later on a Sunday night when all the football is done. The highlight have been pretty decent on C4; long enough to get a decent flavour of a race.

I don't really miss watching the races live either. The highlights are decent especially if it is a dull old race! 

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

Perez is a fucking donkey. The sort of thing people do when playing video games online and get raging because they're shite. 

To think Ocon is losing his seat for this moron. Only a drive through penalty, getting off lightly IMO.

This has been an utter shitefest at the front, Sirotkin doing his best to make it interesting down the field.

Archived