P & B Twitch Streamers

Yoshi-91

I've never seen a topic for it on here for it so figured I would make one. Thought it would be a good idea to make a topic for people who stream to post their links and what games they stream etc. Good way for people to get to advertise their streams, for P&B members to support each other and another way for folks to get to know each other. Anyway, here's my info, feel free to copy and paste the template.

Twitch name: TheMasterYoshi

Platform: PC

Regular Games: PUBG and rocket league but stream a lot of other random stuff as well, really enjoying Deceit right now (it' free btw!)

How Regular: Most days/ nights

Link: https://www.twitch.tv/themasteryoshi

5 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Currently playing lots of PUBG, don't stream anything though as I am massively shit at it.

Might watch to pick up some tips.

Feel free mate i would say I'm somewhere between average and decent. Need to work on my aim but my game awareness for position etc is decent. Guess 6 odd years of playing DayZ had to come in handy somewhere. 

13 minutes ago, Yoshi-91 said:

Feel free mate i would say I'm somewhere between average and decent. Need to work on my aim but my game awareness for position etc is decent. Guess 6 odd years of playing DayZ had to come in handy somewhere. 

I can generally do ok and get to the last part of the game, I have real issues when the circle gets small spotting the last of the players and the nerves kick in.  

5 hours ago, forameus said:

What I really want to know is how many of you sit on Twitch with your chebs just about out.  Brings in the viewers, so I'm told.

All the time mate. I shake them for every donation too. Well worth it.

6 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

My internet connection would need to be a lot better in my gaming room before I could stream. Having problems with using more than one device at the moment.

Yeah I had to wait on fibre coming to my area before I could stream. Before that I tried my hand at YouTube but it's a lot more effort. Streaming is a lot easier and you get instant feed back which is good. Internet speeds in this country are shocking in general though. 

21 hours ago, Yoshi-91 said:

Yeah I had to wait on fibre coming to my area before I could stream. Before that I tried my hand at YouTube but it's a lot more effort. Streaming is a lot easier and you get instant feed back which is good. Internet speeds in this country are shocking in general though. 

My internet speed is actually not that bad, averages around 50mb in most of the house. However there seems to be a bit of drop off in my room that I game in. So I can play online or stream an HD movie but not both. Probably either going to get a WiFi extender or get a hard wired connection into that room.

On 15/02/2018 at 03:25, Yoshi-91 said:

Do you use OBS or whatever the free one is?

8 hours ago, mrpaddyx said:

My internet speed is actually not that bad, averages around 50mb in most of the house. However there seems to be a bit of drop off in my room that I game in. So I can play online or stream an HD movie but not both. Probably either going to get a WiFi extender or get a hard wired connection into that room.

I got BT to route my main line to my gaming room when I moved in which helped a lot, don' know how much they would charge for it though. 

27 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Do you use OBS or whatever the free one is?

I did use OBS but been trying a new programme over the last few days called SLOBS (stream labs OBS) that combines all the programmes needed for streaming into one. Has been decent so far. 

48 minutes ago, Yoshi-91 said:

I did use OBS but been trying a new programme over the last few days called SLOBS (stream labs OBS) that combines all the programmes needed for streaming into one. Has been decent so far. 

Cool. I've considered giving streaming a go before because I'm a handsome and charismatic guy. Tried OBS and quickly discovered I didn't have a clue how to use it.

Edit to add the above may not all be 100% factual. 

9 hours ago, Yoshi-91 said:

I got BT to route my main line to my gaming room when I moved in which helped a lot, don' know how much they would charge for it though. 

When I bought the house about a year ago BT quoted me around £180 to put a new connection in the room. I had just paid a shit load on a new house so didn't bother at the time but if a WiFi extender doesn't improve the situation I may go back to them.

I stream semi-regularly but only for selected games because you cannot mask the wee box on twitch that shows number of viewers etc and this sits in a horrible position at the bottom of the screen.  Right where your radar would be for football games, or transcripts of conversations for GTA etc.  

Microsoft have their own streaming service that I think they want people to move to as you get a clear screen using that option, can't even remember what its called. 

9 hours ago, GiGi said:

Cool. I've considered giving streaming a go before because I'm a handsome and charismatic guy. Tried OBS and quickly discovered I didn't have a clue how to use it.

Edit to add the above may not all be 100% factual. 

Stream Labs basically takes a look at your PC specs and internet connection and puts all the settings in for You, it' pretty straight forward. Only thing you really need to do is set up your scenes, there are a lot of step by step guides on YouTube that explain it well. 

Archived