Celtic V St Johnstone - Sunday - 18.02.2018

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With Aberdeen losing yesterday it gives Celtic a chance to change the team up,Celtic put a lot into the game on Thursday so i would expect Brendan to rest one or two.
Would like to see Tierney getting rested bring young miller in,or even on the other side bring Ralston in,think Rogic will start today and Sinclair.Dembele still needs game time to get back to match sharpness.

I know we’re shit and that Celtic team is still easily good enough to beat us, but Jesus if saints don’t look at that and go, let’s get in about them and have a go I’ll be disappointed. I’d rather we lost 5-1 having a go, than a meek 2/3-0.

Back five remains. Alston starts, MacLean the lone striker. We're either starting Foster or Alston as a left wing back for the first time. 

Congratulations Celtic. 

Back five remains. Alston starts, MacLean the lone striker. We're either starting Foster or Alston as a left wing back for the first time. 
Congratulations Celtic. 

If it’s a back five does that mean one of Alston or Wotherspoon are playing wingback?

I assumed it was more like

Shaughnessy Kerr Anderson Foster

Alston Millar Davidson Wotherspoon

Williams

Maclean

Or even midfield 5 with Williams on a wing.

11 minutes ago, Zamora Fan said:

If it’s a back five does that mean one of Alston or Wotherspoon are playing wingback?

I assumed it was more like

Shaughnessy Kerr Anderson Foster

Alston Millar Davidson Wotherspoon

Williams

Maclean

Or even midfield 5 with Williams on a wing.

Unofficial Twitter has it as your formation, so you'll be right. Happier with that, tbh, Macca has a good record at Celtic Park so hopefully pops up with a goal, he's due one. 

Archived