Ayr vs East Fife

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The match preview confirms that Bell is back from suspension and that Doc and Crawford are back in training but won’t make this game. No mention of Mark Kerr but presuming he’s still out. 

I’d go with;

Ruddy

Ferguson
Reid
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Bell
Geggan
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Subs:- Hart, Ferguson, Adams, McGuffie, Moore, Murphy, McCowan

I heard Ferguson had a bit of a stinker against Rangers but I prefer Geggan in Midfield as he can have more of an influence on the game so Fergie Keeps his place 

Prediction- I’ve actually forgot what it feels like to win a home league game so it’d be nice if the players didn’t shite the bed tomorrow. 3-1 Ayr, Shankland with 2 and Moff with the other. 

3 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The match preview confirms that Bell is back from suspension and that Doc and Crawford are back in training but won’t make this game. No mention of Mark Kerr but presuming he’s still out. 

I’d go with;

Ruddy

Ferguson
Reid
Rose
Boyle

McDaid
Bell
Geggan
Forrest

Moffat
Shankland

Subs:- Hart, Ferguson, Adams, McGuffie, Moore, Murphy, McCowan

I heard Ferguson had a bit of a stinker against Rangers but I prefer Geggan in Midfield as he can have more of an influence on the game so Fergie Keeps his place 

Prediction- I’ve actually forgot what it feels like to win a home league game so it’d be nice if the players didn’t shite the bed tomorrow. 3-1 Ayr, Shankland with 2 and Moff with the other. 

Would imagine this'll be the team cause I think Adams cold do with a rest. He has played a lot recently due to him being about the only fit central midfielder. 

Looking forward to having two central midfielders in the middle of the park for what seems like the first time in ages. Intersting to see how Geggan and Bell do in midfield together. Also the bench is beginning to have options on it again. 

Have a feeling this could be one of our best results/performances for a while so I'll go 3-0.

This could either send us on a great run or we lose a cheap goal and hand the title over.

The next 4 games will define our season and after our final game against Raith we should see who’ll go on and win the title.

Covering this game today for WestSound FM and I'm looking forward to it. 

Both teams will be looking for the win and I think it is fair to say we will see goals. 

Ayr will be boosted by the return of Bell from last weekend and if Geggan and Boyle are fit again after returning last week then they should have enough to get the win. 

However, East Fife are a very frustrating team, with a good squad at their disposal. 

I'm intrigued to see their new signing Knox if he plays, as well as the big lad Jones. 

Hopefully it is a good, entertaining, game!

Ruddy 

Geggan Bell Rose Boyle

McDaid Adams Kerr McGuffie 

Moffat Shankland 

Few surprises there with Kerr back, hope he's 100% and also Bell at CB, would have put Adams there personally. 

Also presume Forrest has a knock cause he's on the bench and being playing well recently I would say. 

Ruddy 
Geggan Bell Rose Boyle
McDaid Adams Kerr McGuffie 
Moffat Shankland 
Few surprises there with Kerr back, hope he's 100% and also Bell at CB, would have put Adams there personally. 
Also presume Forrest has a knock cause he's on the bench and being playing well recently I would say. 

Still think Adams will play centre half instead of Bell.

East Fife team;
Goodfellow
Dunsmore, Kane, Page, Slattery
Allardice, Watson, Millar, MacManus
Jones, Duggan

Subs;
Linton, Knox, Smith, MacKenzie

No Wilkie or Lamont???

No Lamont? Is he not there best player?

"Their", and no he's not our best player but is probably our form player, I personally would say Wilkie is our best player, but he's out as well!!![emoji853]

'Posts that make me smile' for this pish!!

Glad you like it honey, Ayr obviously not as good as they used to be, that's 5 shots they e had so far and still haven't scored, last time we played them they only ha 4 shots the entire game, but they did score with every one of them though!!!

HT
Aye United 1-0 East Fife

IMG_3146.jpg

I see we're keeping up our record of not having a shot on target for the 3rd game running!!![emoji853]

Archived