Arbroath v Alloa

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like a decent point with so many players out and a man sent off. Did anybody hear what was behind it, injuries or illness?

Stevie was suspended & a few of the loanees picked up knocks playing this week. Think it’s injuries rather than a virus going round the team.

Also, never a red card. Late & a foul, yes. Yellow at most. Woeful footballing match.

Stevie was suspended & a few of the loanees picked up knocks playing this week. Think it’s injuries rather than a virus going round the team.

Also, never a red card. Late & a foul, yes. Yellow at most. Woeful footballing match.

Was definitely atleast a yellow, red maybe slightly harsh but can’t complain too much about that

Not a lot in it between the teams thought Arbroath just edged it but it was a battle out there don't think this game was ever gonna be pretty, Thought Alloa  defended well but Linn did cause them problems when he came on but we just didn't have the killer touch, Wallace had a decent chance right at the death but straight at the keeper kinda summed up his game

Poor crowd and flat atmosphere for such an important game I thought.

Turgid game to watch. At least we can be cut some slack for being plagued by injuries and then going a man down.

Arbroath are brutal and never looked like winning, even when playing with the extra man. I'm glad that we have avoided Dick Campbell as manager over the years.

Turgid game to watch. At least we can be cut some slack for being plagued by injuries and then going a man down.

Arbroath are brutal and never looked like winning, even when playing with the extra man. I'm glad that we have avoided Dick Campbell as manager over the years.

We’re not usually like that, we usually get it down and play.

You were just as brutal and terrible to watch as we were if not worse.

well you are right ..but at least we have a reasonable excuse..

You might be missing players. But you’d have a lot of Arbroath fans saying Linn/Denholm and McCord are 3 of our best players. And more saying Yule and McIntosh should be starters.

Id personally have 3 of them playing every single week but I’m sure others might have 4 or 5 of them in their starting 11.

The good players you did have out there today were terrible too, Kirkpatrick, Smith and Crossan

Archived