Everyday Tasks You're Terrible At

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Can't cook a nice well done steak. By the time its cooked through, I've tore the arse out the outside. Same with pork chops. I'm a shite cook in general, proven by the fact I made french toast taste like fried bread a few days ago.  Cooking recipes read like Arabic to me. On the plus side, I can butter toast perfectly, but I'm a  spreadable lurpack man. Real butter isn't worth the hassle.

Why the f**k would you want to cook a steak well done you absolute fucking Tedi. 

Can't cook a nice well done steak. By the time its cooked through, I've tore the arse out the outside. Same with pork chops. I'm a shite cook in general, proven by the fact I made french toast taste like fried bread a few days ago.  Cooking recipes read like Arabic to me. On the plus side, I can butter toast perfectly, but I'm a  spreadable lurpack man. Real butter isn't worth the hassle.

Thumbs down gif.gif

3 minutes ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Because I'm not a wrong un that enjoys eating raw meat.

What's a Tedi?

If I told you I'd be banned. Let's just say you wouldn't be safe in the general prison population.

Because I'm not a wrong un that enjoys eating raw meat.

The general consensus among steak (or food in general) enthusiasts is that you are the wrong-un on this topic.  A well done steak is also known as a steak that's ruined

2 hours ago, Hedgecutter said:

Using cling film.

Usually ends with a cylinder surrounded in mangled / shredded film and a sandwich that takes 5 minutes to get into, sometimes wrapped using three separate pieces after misjudging the area required.

Push the wee tabs at the sides of the box in. It holds the roll in place.

Opening cartons. They always look like the dogs been at it by the time I'm done. Fortunately, most things come with those screw off caps nowadays but we bought a carton of whipping cream at Christmas and I could've done a neater job with a hammer.

steak should never be cremated try turning the heat down its obviously too high

10 hours ago, Sonsteam of 08 said:

What's the one everyday thing that you can't seem to master?

For me it's buttering toast. Doesn't matter if it's butter or Flora stuff, toastie, plain or wholegrain bread, I just can't do it. Always end up with rips in the bread, and lumps of butter randomly scattered. 

Are you Edward scissorhands

9 hours ago, WeWereThePeople said:

Just a wee tip.

Well done steak can be finished in the oven. Sear the outsides in the frying pan for the char and then get it in the oven for 8 minutes.

Archived