Motherwell v Heart of Midlothian - Scottish Cup quarter-final, 04/03/2018

Elixir

10 minutes ago, The Tackle said:

I can't print off tickets for this can I?  Bit of a pain in the arse travelling to Edinburgh to pick up a ticket as I don't imagine they'd be posted in time.

If you're buying tomorrow morning, would three days not be enough? You have to select first class or recorded delivery anyway and if they couldn't post them in time they'd surely say they have to be collected in person. The game is on the Sunday as well.

Sure you'll be fine.

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Elixir said:

Looks like those seats ra Sellick wrecked have been replaced. Good to see. Hopefully we get to fill every one and none are cordoned off for segregation.

Nah that wouldn't be the case, we don't have a section in the South Stand so no need for segregation.

11 hours ago, Al B said:

Nah that wouldn't be the case, we don't have a section in the South Stand so no need for segregation.

Aye, just meaning how the Fuzz sometimes cordon off a small section of seats nearest the opposition fans etc.

13 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Aye, just meaning how the Fuzz sometimes cordon off a small section of seats nearest the opposition fans etc.

As you can see by where the small minority of Celtic fans continually wreck the stand, when it's full enough, they put people right into the corner near the 'Well fans....

Nearly the entire 1,200 remaining tickets sold since this morning. Wonder if there's a chance we'll get that wee section of the Main Stand too now? It'd be fantastic if the crowd for this game was over 10,000, but for some reason nowadays cup games see lower home supports and larger away supports. Bit strange.

I will echo that especially as it is live on the BBC.

No snow is forecast in Motherwell for Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  Of course that may not be accurate but if it is then the game will easily go ahead as more than enough time ( I would have thought) to clear the snow from today / tomorrow.

Not sure what the home support would be.  Were it not live on TV then 5000+ but expect about 4000 which may well mean Hearts have more fans than home fans.  Hope not but could happen.  Then again Hearts normal home support 4.5 times ours.

Hearts have a really good defence - so ours need to be up for it and it should be a close game.  Don't see either side running away with it and may well come down to a lucky bounce / dubious referee decision.  Talking of which I hope to god it is not Craig Thompson or just give the Jambos a bye into the semi-final !

Well done to the Hearts fans. I thought with it being on the Sunday, and on telly, it would affect the travelling support somewhat. Fair fucks to you for shifting 4800. 

I hope I'm wrong, but can see there being more away fans than home. Will go for total attendance of 8643. 

I see there will be "a decision made" on the cup games by the SFA tomorrow (according to the BBC). Odd that they would make a blanket decision if that is what is being suggested.

Archived