Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Drew Brees said:

I’d imagine both those games were watched by the best attendance of each round.

A very diplomatic answer.   I will assume the ferries will be running full bore next Sunday though?   Blizzard or no blizzard !!! ;)

A very diplomatic answer.   I will assume the ferries will be running full bore next Sunday though?   Blizzard or no blizzard !!! [emoji6]

Not sure but I think we only get about 7000 tickets anyway.

53 minutes ago, Randy Giles said:

Crowd wanking. :lol:

Randy's Piles in crowdwanking post shock. 

What you fail to grasp is it's diddy team supporters having a dig at the self-proclaimed best fans in the world.

Why is every post of yours either inconsequential drivel, crowdwanking or stating the fucking obvious?

36 minutes ago, Tynieness said:

And we all know how good the judgement of Fifa is...

• March 2007 v AC Milan (A) - Plastic bottles thrown on pitch - £420

• October 2007 v AC Milan (H) - Improper conduct, fan attacks Dida - £25,000

•November 2008 v Man Utd (H) - Improper conduct, fan on pitch - £42,400

• November 2011 v Rennes (H) - Illicit chants (Up the Ra) - £12,700

• February 2012 v Udinese (A) - Banner (F*** UEFA), pyros - £21,000

• September 2013 v Cliftonville (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £4,200

• December 2013 v AC Milan (H) - Banner (Bobby Sands) - £42,189

• July 2014 v KR Reykjavik (H) - Illicit banner (Palestinian flag) - £16,000

• February 2015 v Dinamo Zagreb (A) - Crowd disorder (fighting with police/pyros) - £7,400

• March 2015 v Inter Milan (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £3,650

• February 2016 v Fenerbahce (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £13,000

• September 2016 v Hapoel Beer-Sheva (H) - Illicit banners (Palestine flags) - £8,600

• February 2017 v Man City (A) - Pyros and crowd disorder - £16,000

• July 2017 v Linfield (A) - Improper conduct of team (five bookings or more) - £4,000

• July 2017 v Linfield (H) - Illicit banner (paramilitary) - £20,500

The parkhead club explained they were closing the "Green Brigade section" for two matches after "serious incidents of unsafe behaviour" at their previous two home games.

Great fans that Scotland should be proud of!

Edit to add: Uefa has fined Celtic £8,900 (10,000 euros) after a supporter ran on to the pitch in their Champions League game last month against Paris St-Germain and tried to kick striker Kylian Mbappe.

• March 2007 v AC Milan (A) - Plastic bottles thrown on pitch - £420 • October 2007 v AC Milan (H) - Improper conduct, fan attacks Dida - £25,000

•November 2008 v Man Utd (H) - Improper conduct, fan on pitch - £42,400

• November 2011 v Rennes (H) - Illicit chants (Up the Ra) - £12,700

• February 2012 v Udinese (A) - Banner (F*** UEFA), pyros - £21,000

• September 2013 v Cliftonville (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £4,200

• December 2013 v AC Milan (H) - Banner (Bobby Sands) - £42,189

• July 2014 v KR Reykjavik (H) - Illicit banner (Palestinian flag) - £16,000

• February 2015 v Dinamo Zagreb (A) - Crowd disorder (fighting with police/pyros) - £7,400

• March 2015 v Inter Milan (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £3,650

• February 2016 v Fenerbahce (A) - Improper conduct (pyros) - £13,000

• September 2016 v Hapoel Beer-Sheva (H) - Illicit banners (Palestine flags) - £8,600

• February 2017 v Man City (A) - Pyros and crowd disorder - £16,000

• July 2017 v Linfield (A) - Improper conduct of team (five bookings or more) - £4,000

• July 2017 v Linfield (H) - Illicit banner (paramilitary) - £20,500

The parkhead club explained they were closing the "Green Brigade section" for two matches after "serious incidents of unsafe behaviour" at their previous two home games.

Great fans that Scotland should be proud of!

Edit to add: Uefa has fined Celtic £8,900 (10,000 euros) after a supporter ran on to the pitch in their Champions League game last month against Paris St-Germain and tried to kick striker Kylian Mbappe.

^^^^^^

A few bad apples trying to tarnish our otherwise spotless image.

I see Scottish Footballs "good guys" have posted a tweet regarding the death of Davide Astori. No link to the club whatsoever, never seen such an attention seeking club.

Any thoughts on similar tweets from clubs in a variety of other countries that have no link to him also?

28 minutes ago, WeeMentalDavie said:

Any thoughts on similar tweets from clubs in a variety of other countries that have no link to him also?

I think theyd be going some to match Celtic's well known ambulance chasing.

Guy at work still moaning about us winning the toss and changing ends. Whilst we do that at most away grounds, it is quite funny that something so insignificant can get opposition fans so annoyed.

25 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Guy at work still moaning about us winning the toss and changing ends. Whilst we do that at most away grounds, it is quite funny that something so insignificant can get opposition fans so annoyed.

Was funny when Scott Brown lead them out at the start of the second half, went to the right and saw our players standing there and made a huge body swerve to the other half :lol: 

2 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Think giving a f**k about what way a team shoots takes some beating tbh.

TBH if we are away from home and our fans are at one end of the ground, I’d rather shoot towards that end in the second half. Was slightly disappointed we changed ends on Saturday before kick off.

1 hour ago, IainMorton said:

TBH if we are away from home and our fans are at one end of the ground, I’d rather shoot towards that end in the second half. Was slightly disappointed we changed ends on Saturday before kick off.

We’ve done it at Tannadice, the Methadome and at Palmerston a few times and did it at Dunfermline in the third round.  Anything that annoys the home fans is fine by me.

Archived