Celtic v Morton

IainMorton

I think if there was a bigger crowd at CP yesterday Morton would've at least got a replay out of it.

Am I doing this right?

You should post a pic of the crowd 20 mins before kick for the true diddy experience. [emoji4]

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You would have thought after their European/Tynecastle adventures this year the Celtic fans might have the self awareness to lay off the diddy patter for a wee bit....

Sevco-esque.

Having European football in late feb and losing a league game away to hearts makes us a diddy club! Ok.

Having European football in late feb and losing a league game away to hearts makes us a diddy club! Ok.
Well if you choose to describe it like that. But that in itself is pretty diddyish, so thanks for moving my point along.

You should post a pic of the crowd 20 mins before kick for the true diddy experience. [emoji4]

Or for massive seething effect, I could've posted a pic of me all warm & toasty lounging on my recliner, in front of the telly watching Dembele gracefully take a tumble like a pro figure skater.

This “diddy club” patter is fuckin embarrassing.

If it wasn’t for us “diddy clubs” you and your equally loathsome cousins from govan would be playing each other every week in a 2 team league.

Now there’s a good idea that suits everyone....

No wonder we laugh when you get annihilated in Europe.

3 minutes ago, Greenlantern said:

Or for massive seething effect, I could've posted a pic of me all warm & toasty lounging on my recliner, in front of the telly watching Dembele gracefully take a tumble like a pro figure skater.

"We are Celtic supporters, faithful through and through, 
And over and over, we will follow you"

You'll have to change the wording to include "except at Celtic park for domestic league and cup matches"!

You'll have to change the wording to include "except at Celtic park for domestic league and cup matches during an apocalyptic snowstorm.

Fixed

You'll have to change the wording to include "except at Celtic park for domestic league and cup matches"!

Can we also include the line; I had man flu.

2 hours ago, Greenlantern said:

Lets be fair Celtic deserved to win but the route was not a clear as made out by the 3-0 final score.

As requested by a few Celtic supporters I have had a sober look at the key decisions.  

Prior to the first top finish by Dembele Ton can feel aggrieved at the Tam O'Ware's off side decision.  While he has strayed beyond the defensive line at the knock-on point the ball has come off Celtic's Compper and is it not the case that it's deemed played on side by Compper? Happy camper Olli pokes it in the net, Goal!

Doyle tackle on Dumbele looks like a foot against foot a soft foul? What's clear is Dumbele was going into a wall to Ton defenders and exaggerated the contact and completed an Olympic standard dive. Ref must clearly know its a penalty before he awards it. Eh?

The penalty is a bit of a joke as well. Celtic's Musonda also starts his run from the semi-circle at the same time  as Dumbele and is in the box before he dispatches the shot, clear encroachment decision penalty retake, what were the officials up to in this game. did they officiate of just marvel at the Celtic show?

Yes diddy teams will always be diddy teams and followed by diddy supports who have no trust in Premier OF loving referee's.

Had a great time traveling to the game two hours by public transport from Paisley and to be fair Glasgow has made a great job clearing up the City East End pity the City centre has become a dump.

Archived