Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

1 minute ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

Let’s just say I have a bad memory of a certain Accies comeback at Easter Road a couple of years ago........emoji45.png

I'd forgotten about that - did Alloa not come back from 2 down to beat The Rangers when they were on "the journey"?

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Obviously it's going to be tiresome and unoriginal if you are the butt of the joke. Personally I found it mildly amusing. 

I've always found on p&b that the best way to get something to stop is admitting that it annoys you. 

Rangers died. 

And will die again (hopefully).

2 minutes ago, FuzzyBear said:

6 defenders in the team and still cant defend.

I'm sitting right behind Canning's dug out he's shouting instructions but Sarris and Skondras seem more intent on answering back, cannot believe the standard of our defending considering Canning was a passable CH. Continue to defend like this and we go down, we are creating chances just not clinical enough. Sevco are their usual shyte btw.

I'm sitting right behind Canning's dug out he's shouting instructions but Sarris and Skondras seem more intent on answering back, cannot believe the standard of our defending considering Canning was a passable CH. Continue to defend like this and we go down, we are creating chances just not clinical enough. Sevco are their usual shyte btw.
You'll be happy your big team is winning.

Archived