Soon to be dead club v Dead club (Accies v Sevco)

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
22 minutes ago, MJC said:
Two full pages of 'neutrals' to this game greetin about what songs the Rangers fans were singing.
I take it Rangers won then? 

We all know you are ok with sectarianism mate. No need to slaver on about it.

I'm really not okay with it at all, I just find it amusing that every time Rangers win their songbook is highlighted. Had they lost today no one would give a shit about what their fans were singing. To me that just supports my long held belief that people aren't really offended by the nonsense Rangers fans sing, it's just a stick to hit them with.

2 minutes ago, MJC said:

I'm really not okay with it at all, I just find it amusing that every time Rangers win their songbook is highlighted. Had they lost today no one would give a shit about what their fans were singing. To me that just supports my long held belief that people aren't really offended by the nonsense Rangers fans sing, it's just a stick to hit them with.

You’re “up to your knees in utter shite” with that post.

Thats utter shite. Both Rangers and Celtic do and should get "hit with that stick" if that how you want to describe decent people not wanting to be exposed to their vile behavior.

That the authorities choose to cover it up does not reflect on decent fans who call it out. And its pretty shameful and rather telling that you choose to see it that way.

But then, you are a ***

19 minutes ago, MJC said:

Two full pages of 'neutrals' to this game greetin about what songs the Rangers fans were singing.

This is de rigueur on Sevco match threads when we win.  You have to remember that we're dealing with a collection of, largely, curtain-twitching sweetie-wives who dedicate their lives to posting about Rangers.  This is why posts about Rangers dominate the board.

Anyway, good win for us and a terrific hat trick from Cristiano Windass.

2 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Thats utter shite. Both Rangers and Celtic do and should get "hit with that stick" if that how you want to describe decent people not wanting to be exposed to their vile behavior.

That the authorities choose to cover it up does not reflect on decent fans who call it out. And its pretty shameful and rather telling that you choose to see it that way.

But then, you are a ***

Your point would maybe be a bit more substantial if the same outrage happened whenever Rangers lost.  As it is it only seems to be an issue when they win.

1 minute ago, accies1874 said:

I just don't understand celebrating a win by singing about religion/a religious figure, a terrorist organisation, people being dead and wishing death on others.

Utterly puzzling behaviour. 

I don't either, but then again I don't understand celebrating a win by singing about blowing bubbles, blue moons, Beautiful Sundays or paper roses either.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Your point would maybe be a bit more substantial if the same outrage happened whenever Rangers lost.  As it is it only seems to be an issue when they win.

Perhaps because they aren't singing those songs while losing. 

Sevco and their support are an absolute blot on our game.

Terrorist glorification and bigotry for 90 minutes solid from wee c***s that have probably never even been to Northern Ireland.

The fact that the Old Firm is considered our only selling point is embarrassing as f**k.

7 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

Whataboutery. 

Is that even a real word? I know it's a bit of a 'go to' term for some people whenever someone highlights double standards, but is it actually in a dictionary?

18 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

But then, you are a ***

The wee tosser trying to claim the moral high ground but undermining his position by using a well-acknowledged term of sectarian abuse.

Someone (The OP or a Mod) really has to close this thread as it's attracting P&B's Sunday evening roasters.

Archived