Killie vs. Dees 13/2/18

This thread just gets better and better. I'm not reading the last few pages, but am I right in thinking the Fees are doubling down on the non-penalty they were awarded?
It was a stroke of luck. We got one against Ross County a couple of weeks ago. Move on to your next embarrassment. 

I’ve complimented Killie consistently throughout this thread. But it was a penalty and I think a wee bit of humility about the crowd reaction to Dicker’s horrific challenge is due. That’s all.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I’ve complimented Killie consistently throughout this thread. But it was a penalty and I think a wee bit of humility about the crowd reaction to Dicker’s horrific challenge is due. That’s all.

This league's had five years of humility out of us. That ship sailed when the juggernaut rolled into motion.

Not a penalty. 

27 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

it was a bad foul ... but your man handled the ball before hand to control the ball 

3 hours ago, Fifespud said:

Do any of the Killie fans who were abusing Deacon last night still think he made the most of the challenge and ‘got’ Dicker sent off?

It was a horrible tackle that  fully deserved the caution.

The abuse he got from the main stand was due to his diving theatrics in the first half.

We didn't get a great view of Dickers challenge but had no sympathy for him whatsoever.

Cheating cvnt.

Decent player mind.

1 minute ago, Fifespud said:

Ref didn’t give it ergo he didn’t.

that's why he was pash for both teams,  you won't be 2nd bottom for long luck wasn't on your side last night , you are good enough to pull out from your dip in form

It was a horrible tackle that  fully deserved the caution.
The abuse he got from the main stand was due to his diving theatrics in the first half.
We didn't get a great view of Dickers challenge but had no sympathy for him whatsoever.
Cheating cvnt.
Decent player for a #W38 club like Dundee mind.

FTFY

#TB4

1 minute ago, Godric1970 said:

that's why he was pash for both teams,  you won't be 2nd bottom for long luck wasn't on your side last night , you are good enough to pull out from your dip in form

I agree. Caulker not only looked a good signing on paper, he showed it last night with not only his defensive work but also his goal. The more games he plays the more the defence will sharpen up and get to know how to play in and around him. I don't see Accies or County getting a free agent as good as that to help them pull away from the foot of the table.

6 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Never seen a set of fans more seething after their team wins

Dont get the seethe bit.

Best second half entertainment I've witnessed at RP for years.

Two decent teams trying to play attacking football.

Even the cvnt of a referee couldn't spoil it no matter how hard he tried.

Why the f**k were Hamilton fans crying out for this?[emoji1] Is there a more tinpot club than that lot? Forfar would be more suitable to the top league imo - at least they've got good bridies.

We're in crisis mode and you're still below us[emoji1]

I don't doubt it - but the point still stands.

You really are a thick c**t.

Do any of the Killie fans who were abusing Deacon last night still think he made the most of the challenge and ‘got’ Dicker sent off?
No excuses, Dicker deserved to go for the intent alone, but let's be honest, Deacon was making out his leg or ankle was snapped, he did over imbelish it a little.

No way the Dee's will go down, im confidently predicting, Hamilton, Ross Co & St Johnstone will finish below them

Archived