Killie vs. Dees 13/2/18

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

He can't answer this so deflects it with something else.

On a yellow and goes in recklessly on Deacon
Silly

The main talking point is how much your man rolled about and looked like a clown. We should have had a free kick beforehand but the way your ref managed the game I understand Gary's frustration...

Sending off worked, Galvanised the team. We won. You lost

Also, McCann again showed himslef to be a classless moronic loser who only spends time  after matches you lose ,deflecting criticism from his crap tactical choices.

he rolled about as if he had been shot. Pathetic
Yellow card at most.
Dickers first booking was ridiculous for a ball that was hit at pace to his shoulder, so we should have stayed at 11 men against 12

He did only get a yellow. Sadly for him it was his second after he needlessly handled in the box. Deacon subbied 5 minutes later when he could no longer run.

Just now, Fifespud said:

He did only get a yellow. Sadly for him it was his second after he needlessly handled in the box. Deacon subbied 5 minutes later when he could no longer run.

how is a ball fired at your shoulder from 3 yards worthy of a penalty let alone a booking?

2 minutes ago, flood said:

The main talking point is how much your man rolled about and looked like a clown. We should have had a free kick beforehand but the way your ref managed the game I understand Gary's frustration...

Also, McCann again showed himslef to be a classless moronic loser who only spends time  after matches you lose ,deflecting criticism from his crap tactical choices.

The question remains why, knowing you are on a yellow, tackle in the manner he did where he did?  

I’m guessing you’ve alluded to why he did it when you say Kilmarnock should have had a free kick beforehand.  It’s called indiscipline.

2 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

from what i have read Deacon never gets a full game as he is so unfit.. True?

how is a ball fired at your shoulder from 3 yards worthy of a penalty let alone a booking?

It wasn’t fired at his shoulder. It rebounded off your keeper and with a Dundee player lurking he panicked and elbowed it away. An indisputable pen.

Just now, Fifespud said:

It wasn’t fired at his shoulder. It rebounded off your keeper and with a Dundee player lurking he panicked and elbowed it away. An indisputable pen.

elbowed it from his shoulder?

ffs watch it again without your blue specs on

elbowed it from his shoulder?

ffs watch it again without your blue specs on

You couldn’t even spot that Dicker only got a yellow for the tackle on Deacon so I’ll resist taking observation tips from yourself, thanks.

11 minutes ago, Shadow Play said:

The question remains why, knowing you are on a yellow, tackle in the manner he did where he did?  

I’m guessing you’ve alluded to why he did it when you say Kilmarnock should have had a free kick beforehand.  It’s called indiscipline.

No doubt that the red mist descended after the referee missed the handball in the run up to him taking Deacon out, but that frustration had obviously been building over the course of the game as Walsh made shite decision after shite decision and the crowd reaction probably added to that. He wrote on Twitter, "Disappointed with myself but you live and learn", so he obviously knows he shouldn't have gone flying in like that on a booking. 

Dicker isn't a particularly aggressive  player, but given that that was singularly the most hapless refereeing performance I've ever seen (and that's saying something in this country) and heids were popping all over the East Stand, it's no great surprise that that filtered down to the players to some extent as well. 

1 hour ago, flood said:

he rolled about as if he had been shot. Pathetic

Yellow card at most.

Dickers first booking was ridiculous for a ball that was hit at pace to his shoulder, so we should have stayed at 11 men against 12

51 minutes ago, flood said:

oh are you the official dundee twitter person?

What a moron you are

41 minutes ago, flood said:

He should not have been booked for the joke of a penalty

27 minutes ago, flood said:

Ffs the heads gone material in this one must be phenomenal after a defeat if you can get this raging following a victory. 

8 minutes ago, capt_oats said:

There's not a chance it's a penalty. Clearly hits his shoulder. It's an absolutely laughable decision tbqh.

Nick Walsh is a terrible, terrible referee.

5a849e40abc24_ScreenShot2018-02-14at20_37_35.thumb.png.17bc86fb8f1e10c0072f7085e76462f0.png

Stonewaller. 

This thread just gets better and better. I'm not reading the last few pages, but am I right in thinking the Fees are doubling down on the non-penalty they were awarded?

It was a stroke of luck. We got one against Ross County a couple of weeks ago. Move on to your next embarrassment. 

Archived