Killie vs. Dees 13/2/18

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Majority of supporters busses cancelled due to lack of demand for this one. Another example of how ridiculous the winter break is. This is our second away game in the space week after playing up in Inverness last week and then away to Thistle again on Saturday.

2 hours ago, kennysmassiveego said:

We’d rather concentrate on Scottish football domination than look after the lazy b*****ds that just sit in there Lazyboys eating crisps and drinking fosters ...thank you 

I think you Ayrshire bumpkins should forget about the football and concentrate on trying to catch up with the rest of civilised society. 

40 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I think you Ayrshire bumpkins should forget about the football and concentrate on trying to catch up with the rest of civilised society. 

Say that to my face and I'll crucify your fucking spirit animal. 

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Majority of supporters busses cancelled due to lack of demand for this one. Another example of how ridiculous the winter break is. This is our second away game in the space week after playing up in Inverness last week and then away to Thistle again on Saturday.

Just think - if we'd not bothered with the winter break we'd have had a decent turnout for a Saturday game. Instead I was forced to sit about and seriously ponder everything in existence, but mainly the question of why have we got a stupid winter break anyway?

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

I got seats on a bus but I had to hunt about to get them,we might have a wee support which is understandable but we'll still out sing the Killie mutants.

I got seats on a bus but I had to hunt about to get them,we might have a wee support which is understandable but we'll still out sing the Killie mutants.

I'll not be there unfortunately☹️ Not really feasible for me after travelling up to Inverness last week and going to Thistle on Saturday. I've only missed 2 games this season (Motherwell away and County away - 1 win and 1 draw. Let's hope that unbeaten omen continues tomorrow night.

Thank You.

19 hours ago, Estragon said:

To be fair, when he was in his pomp you were teetering on the brink of oblivion in the seaside leagues.

When he played for yer big team aye?

19 hours ago, fullmetaljacket said:

Only five or six. Do keep up.

Its 3 in 11 games against us. Probably for your big team.

Do slow down.

10 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

I'll not be there unfortunately☹️ Not really feasible for me after travelling up to Inverness last week and going to Thistle on Saturday. I've only missed 2 games this season (Motherwell away and County away - 1 win and 1 draw. Let's hope that unbeaten omen continues tomorrow night.

Thank You.

In sequential terms you're probably missing  a loss here :(

Good to see you prioritising the premier Premiership away day though m9. Thank you.

Archived