Killie vs. Dees 13/2/18

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Time for the 2 best players in the league to go head to head.

Bring it on.

Alan Power and Youssouf Mulumbu play in the same team.

HTH.

On the match itsself, the Dees will be cast asunder by the Sir Steve Juggernaut.  3 - 1 to the mighty.

I propose we scrap playing it out from the back and also make football history by fielding only 4 players. The General and Gowser, both in goal, the big Cauk in defence and the Ginger Prince up front. 4 zip to the Dee.

2 hours ago, Fifespud said:

I propose we scrap playing it out from the back and also make football history by fielding only 4 players. The General and Gowser, both in goal, the big Cauk in defence and the Ginger Prince up front. 4 zip to the Dee.

Only 4 players ?   Another administration looming ? 

I'd take a draw here tbh. Killie are the form team in the league. Normally it's a game I'd be expecting us to win (Not meant with disrespect - I'm sure Killie fans have the same view versus us) but a singular point wouldn't be catastrophic. Taking nothing from this game would make Saturday a career defining game for McCann IMO.

It's almost criminal that we have to leave out one of Jones, Brophy and Kiltie. I don't envy Clarke the task of choosing one of them to leave out.
It will be JJ then, he's suspended for this game.

I'd take a draw here tbh. Killie are the form team in the league. Normally it's a game I'd be expecting us to win (Not meant with disrespect - I'm sure Killie fans have the same view versus us) but a singular point wouldn't be catastrophic. Taking nothing from this game would make Saturday a career defining game for McCann IMO.
As we're going for 7 straight wins at home in this one, I'd be disappointed if the Dee's leave with even a point.

8 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Who the f**k is Alan Power?

Oh, Dundee fans.  Sweet, deluded Dundee fans.

4 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

You are correct.  I always expect us to beat Dundee.

Archived