Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

madton

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would say a personal attack on a single players disability is worse than a general dislike of any religion, but that's just me. You have your own morals, that you are free to discuss with your priest while your team is getting rode at Ibrox.

I don’t think jokes about Dean Shiels’ disability are tasteful

But it is important to keep things in perspective

1 minute ago, Flybhoy said:

That domestic unbeaten clean sweep last season meant f**k all because we didnt take the trophies round on a bus for an hour through the city. Fucking pointless really now I think about it.

I do remember rushing back to Celtic Park after we beat Kilmarnock 6-0 to win the title but the bus they arrived in was closed topped so it was total shite.

Just now, ancientnoise said:

Nope. You and OP (who's gone in a huff) know that that there's another reason why you can't/aren't allowed/don't bother with cup parades.

Yeah because their is an element of wallopers in the city of Glasgow who would probably look for a scrap, we all know that.

Doesnt detract from the acheivements and trophies won by your team, not really that big a deal despite your efforts to say otherwise.

4 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Nope. You and OP (who's gone in a huff) know that that there's another reason why you can't/aren't allowed/don't bother with cup parades.

Like I said, we were given permission for an open top bus parade in May of last year but was cancelled because of what happened in Manchester.

I would say a personal attack on a single players disability is worse than a general dislike of any religion, but that's just me. You have your own morals, that you are free to discuss with your priest while your team is getting rode at Ibrox.

I am pleased to report that the two idiots in a crowd of two thousand responsible have been charged and will be dealt with appropriately.
When is it planned to deal with the many thousands of bigots that turn up in Glasgow to parade their bile most weeks and shame the whole of Scotland?

17 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I am pleased to report that the two idiots in a crowd of two thousand responsible have been charged and will be dealt with appropriately.
When is it planned to deal with the many thousands of bigots that turn up in Glasgow to parade their bile most weeks and shame the whole of Scotland?

I'd imagine as soon as they work out how to arrest 50,000 people and hold them on spurious charges without a mass riot ensuing. Is all of scotland really shamed, or is it a dozen or so diddies raging about a cup draw.

I'd imagine as soon as they work out how to arrest 50,000 people and hold them on spurious charges without a mass riot ensuing. Is all of scotland really shamed, or is it a dozen or so diddies raging about a cup draw.

Glad to see you accept that it’s 50,000 rather than the ‘minority’.
What have I to rage about?
I can’t lose in this scenario.
If we lose, well it’s expected.
If we win the #scenes....

Deary me what a shambles.
Incidentally atheists don't have priests or ministers or rabbis or fucking witch doctors for that matter.

4 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Football is, probably more than any other Scottish city.

Seems like bus parades for triumphant teams aren't. If I'm wrong, post the pics.

If i'm honest they're shite bags,the same book as regan's social unrest mince,they like to keep the myth alive,mountain from a molehill pish

3 minutes ago, ancientnoise said:

Even a quick tour, launched from somewhere like George Sq, pushing along Duke Street, past the Forge and mibbe even a scoot-aroon Tolcross, the back up to "Paradise".

Where's the problem?

For me there is no problem with it,everybody has their day sounds great maybe it will happen this year.

4 hours ago, ancientnoise said:

. Sadly the last parade Celtic parade in Glesga was the one I attended, to pay my respects:

tommy.jpg.0bac54ad3c5aa1b240eccc1df6148cae.jpg

Best get your heid-shakin pals (like OP) and others like Ra Polis on board then.

Pretty tasteless mate.

Archived