Scottish Cup Quarter Final Draw

madton

4 minutes ago, DAVIDB69 said:

I assume Celtic will be scheduled for Saturday if the unlikely happens and they get through in europe

There's no need for them to be. Should they get through, their first leg will be the following Wednesday. 

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 minutes ago, Reggie Perrin said:

Not a chance of me setting foot in that bigot infested rats nest.

Dreadful draw.

15 minutes ago, bairney said:

Agree. 

Nah. No excuses for not going to this one. We need to sell every single ticket we are given. Right into them.

Yet another 'kind' draw* to Celtic and Rangers who ar running scared of Killie after we dismantled both of them recently.

Now we get to settle the score with Aberdeen on their midden of a pitch.

Once the juggernaut takes the sheep to the abbatoir, they might as well give Sir Stevie Clarke the cup.

*I'm beginning to think these kind draws AREN'T going to even themselves out over the season. What happens then? We need Chick Young to explain!
Help us Obi-Chick, you're our only hope.

I dislike the "Old Firm" bias at the SFA (and SPFL) as much as the next person, but do people still genuinely believe they use hot and cold balls?

Given the number of (independent) people that have conducted draws over the years, don't you think even just one of them would have spilled the beans on such a practice?

Sorry, but it's up there with "the moon landings were faked" for me. 

3 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

Disappointed to draw one of #TBF, but happy to avoid the mhanks at the Stad De Gadd.

On a serious note, is the hot baw/cold baw system as simple as using the oven and freezer?

Vibrating baws nowadays, according to a social media post I read which may not be true.

17 minutes ago, John Lambie said:

Route to the semis...   Fraserburgh, Ayr United and Falkirk.     Or  Brechin, Thistle and Morton.

No disrespect to fans of these teams but any club in the top-20 would bite your hand off for one of them.  

Pish.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Thistle,  Falkirk & Morton would be pretty happy drawing themselves?:huh:

3 minutes ago, gannonball said:

The absolute state of some people over a cup draw.

Personally I am utterly disgusted by the lack of respect being shown to shitey diddy sides like Morton and Falkirk by followers of other shitey diddy sides.

You’d never catch me treating shitey diddy sides flippantly, I think any of them could beat Sevco on their day.

Guest Back Post Misses
Nah. No excuses for not going to this one. We need to sell every single ticket we are given. Right into them.

Agreed

Even if we lose the more of us go the more cash for The Dons Championship push next season.

None of you Sevconians sitting at home now. Get your arses to the game

Archived