Valentines Day

The annual ritual of overpriced roses, chocolates and a mediocre meal out.

All done in the hope of getting your Nat or maybe even a Gam if you play your cards right (providing she doesn't have a sore head)

Any P&B'ers planning on doing something different to celebrate?

Any decent love poets out there?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to my current circumstances (making acquaintance of the divorce lawyers of Edinburgh), I'm celebrating my first single Valentine's Day since 1997. Huzzah.

Planning to celebrate like any true romantic would. A trip to Saughton enclosure to watch LTHV v Kelty Hearts, and maybe even one of those new giant Big Mac things for my tea.

Life is for the living!

I’ve got a card and some wee thing I bought off Not on the High Street for my current squeeze. Booked a table for Grill on the Corner for Friday as well. Pushing the boat out.

Absolutely guaranteed a gam, IMHO.

Here’s hoping. My gift arrived today and it is made by some lassie in #Perthshire, so not only am I helping the local economy, I am also assisting a small business. All about the ethics, so I am.

That and getting my hole.

I’ve got a card and some wee thing I bought off Not on the High Street for my current squeeze. Booked a table for Grill on the Corner for Friday as well. Pushing the boat out.

We went there for our team Christmas night out. I got a steak, it was excellent. One of our team ordered his steak blue then sent it back because it was put cooked enough, what a tit. The staff were very courteous to him though, I’d have told him to ram it.

Archived