Liam Miller

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Put the screenshot in hidden content, because I don't want it displayed openly on this thread. Anyone who wishes to see it can take a look if they choose to.

Reveal hidden contents

DVqpgCSXcAA_Ei0.jpg

A grown adult (presumably) thought that was an appropriate headline at this moment in time.  Absolutely astounding the level of stupidity and tone-deafness that exists at that organization

angry swanson.gif

7 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Anyone see the headline from the daily record? They’ve pulled it now and apologised. Honestly, who still buys that shit?

The Daily Record keepin' it classy.

6 hours ago, sjc said:

Was it pancreatic cancer he had? Haven't read that anywhere. 

Aye mate, so they are saying.

2 hours ago, TheCelt67 said:

The Daily Record keepin' it classy.

Aye mate, so they are saying.

Cheers mate. Seems very quick from being diagnosed in November. I wonder if it was secondary i.e: spread from elsewhere in the body?

2 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

:thumbsdown

I don't understand this reply......

3 hours ago, sjc said:

Cheers mate. Seems very quick from being diagnosed in November. I wonder if it was secondary i.e: spread from elsewhere in the body?

I don't understand this reply......

Sorry mate, it was just this was mentioned a lot on the thread previously. 

42 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

Sorry mate, it was just this was mentioned a lot on the thread previously. 

That's ok. I only saw it mentioned once on this thread hence I asked......hadn't seen it mentioned in the news prior either.

3 hours ago, sjc said:

That's ok. I only saw it mentioned once on this thread hence I asked......hadn't seen it mentioned in the news prior either.

I’d never really heard of it myself, tbh. I suppose if the poor guy’s passing brings more awareness to these rarer forms of cancer that will be a good thing. 

3 hours ago, jagfox99 said:

I’d never really heard of it myself, tbh. I suppose if the poor guy’s passing brings more awareness to these rarer forms of cancer that will be a good thing. 

It's not that rare to be honest mate. That's where my tumour was found back in September. It was classified as "regional" as it had originated in my bile duct though.....again, hence my reasons for asking about LM's case. 

1 minute ago, sjc said:

It's not that rare to be honest mate. That's where my tumour was found back in September. It was classified as "regional" as it had originated in my bile duct though.....again, hence my reasons for asking about LM's case. 

My uncle ended up with that Bile Duct cancer. Saw him at the end of September a few years back for his mum's funeral and he was dead by Christmas. He wasn't aware of anything up at the time.

Hope you're doing okay now mate.

17 minutes ago, jagfox99 said:

My uncle ended up with that Bile Duct cancer. Saw him at the end of September a few years back for his mum's funeral and he was dead by Christmas. He wasn't aware of anything up at the time.

Hope you're doing okay now mate.

I only got diagnosed after a tumour showed up in my 3 month follow up scan from my acute pancreatitis attack in May.........The scans from then showed nothing! I'm doing ok, not putting much weight back on  though and suffering a bit of nausea with the chemotherapy but I'll get there :) 

The scans from then showed nothing! I'm doing ok, not putting much weight back on  though and suffering a bit of nausea with the chemotherapy [emoji4] 

Im no doctor but If you are suffering from Nausea I would highly recommend putting happyaccie on ignore. I wish you all the best however.

31 minutes ago, sjc said:

I only got diagnosed after a tumour showed up in my 3 month follow up scan from my acute pancreatitis attack in May.........The scans from then showed nothing! I'm doing ok, not putting much weight back on  though and suffering a bit of nausea with the chemotherapy but I'll get there :) 

Hadn't realised you were a bit poorly.  Best wishes, mate.

9 minutes ago, gannonball said:

Im no doctor but If you are suffering from Nausea I would highly recommend putting happyaccie on ignore. I wish you all the best however.

Thanks mate. However I find Happyaccie funny......you know, like a clown*

*done in a Joe Pesci voice.

3 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Hadn't realised you were a bit poorly.  Best wishes, mate.

Cheers mate. Appreciated.

Archived