Blue Brazil vThe Binos

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Congratulations, you just scraped a win against the worst side in senior football. 
f**k me, you’re flying.

3rd in the league, 3 wins on the trot. Could say we are flying m8.

Enjoy the Lowland League, doon ye go.

Oft the referee....oft....

really felt for the cowden players on saturday because they put a lot into the game and to leave with nothing is a sore one. We simply lack quality at the right areas of the pitch and make basic errors. Rumsby knows he made a mistake but he is not one to hide and 100% gives his all every game I know he made the glaring mistake but buchanan and swann have to take a portion of blame as 10-15 seconds before it they were in no mans land from a long ball there were 1 or 2 errors before the glaring error put it that way. Great to see Gilfillan back and you could tell he was up for it and him and rumsby looked fairly solid. Stirling have 2 or 3 players who are technically better and have more quality in the final 3rd of the pitch.

If bollan keeps us playing like that and pressing the way we do the win is coming and for us its all about being prepared and having a settled system and team for our play offs which to be honest is inevitable unless by some miracle we go on a massive winning run.

17 hours ago, 1GregStewart said:

Congratulations, you just scraped a win against the worst side in senior football. 

I'm guessing that would actually be a club like Burntisland Shipyard* who do play senior football. Worst side in the SPFL would be more accurare. H2H

* - cant be arsed to see who is bottom of the EOS or SOS leagues.

Archived