East Fife v Queens Park

10 minutes ago, rw89 said:

Is Tazz ok? He seemed absolutely ecstatic when we got put out the Scottish Cup by Peterhead, bragging about reaching the next round. He seems to have gone missing after the Cove game and the last few results.... 

It wasn't top of the Highland League Cove that bumped East Fife out of the cup. It was 7th placed Brora. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wouldn't put too much emphasis on the guy throwing his scarf at Darren Young cos he has done it at least once before to Gary Naysmith. Still it keeps the club shop going or does he always get it back.?????????

"Wouldn't put too much emphasis on the guy throwing the scarf" What bloody planet are you on? The guy is a lifelong sypporter who has traveled to most away games as well.
Any more digs at lifelong fans and you won't have Support at all. Don't know who you are , but need to open your eyes, and more importantly, your ears. The sound you hear is feet walking out the door for the last time.

Well done to all the players and Gus just seems to bounce back just when you think he has lost it.  Our new boys have had a good start, hopefully can keep it up and Gus looks to have found another loan gem. We really do have East Fife on our mantelpiece,  I did say a while back that they will be dragged into the fight to stay up? Their fans seemed to really have lost it, not a happy camp.

Keena certainly looks to have genuine quality. A striker who isn't afraid to have a pop is something we've been crying out for. That second goal was superb and he looks to be linking up well as well. 

5 hours ago, smuggfifer said:

"Wouldn't put too much emphasis on the guy throwing the scarf" What bloody planet are you on? The guy is a lifelong sypporter who has traveled to most away games as well.
Any more digs at lifelong fans and you won't have Support at all. Don't know who you are , but need to open your eyes, and more importantly, your ears. The sound you hear is feet walking out the door for the last time.

Obviously I didn't mean not to put to much emphasis on the actual supporter but I referred to the scarf throwing as it is not the first time he has done that.

16 hours ago, The Spider said:

Anyone else think that Keena is actually John Carter in disguise, or am I the only one who sees that similarity in their playing styles?

No you're not the only one. Said the same thing at the game on Saturday although I can't remember JC scoring with as good a strike as the second goal. Peach of an effort and just what we needed to settle us after the penalty miss ( looked like the keeper did his homework on Cummins previous penalty) Galt another star performer for us, seemed at one point they were taking turns to foul him, and Nimmo looks solid at the back. Hopefully we can kick on from this and it's not yet another false dawn

Big shout out to the Fifer in the car park after the game who reminded us that we are still going down and, bizarrely, we are all " working class scum "  I would say at least half of the punters on our supporters' bus are definitely middle class scum

On 2/11/2018 at 18:15, 7 Eleven said:

Two handed push by Jonathan Page.  I think the boy is incapable of challenging for the ball in the air without doing it. 

Quite remarkable the ref could spot that but failed to notice the endless red shirt-stretching throughout the game. Good to know we have a quality strip supplier.

Big shout out to the Fifer in the car park after the game who reminded us that we are still going down and, bizarrely, we are all " working class scum "  I would say at least half of the punters on our supporters' bus are definitely middle class scum

I’m sure that comment rustled our bow ties

On 2/12/2018 at 14:12, Mick1867 said:

Archived