Stranraer vs Arbroath

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a couple of very bad results looking to see what kind of reaction we have. No game is easy in this league but a have said that arboath are one of the best footballing sides i have saw. 

Have no idea what changes he will make from team on Saturday. If turner isn't fully i would not risk him in anyway. 

Loads. Turn left past northwest castle. When you come out of east pier old stena entrance. Up hill past Craigenelder hotel on corner. Right onto Stair Drive then onto london road. Good number of b&bs next to stair park.

5 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

Any Stranraer fans able to let me know if there's any B+Bs/ hotels or whatever between the train station and the ground? Getting in at 6:50 or so and need to find somewhere to stay.....

You can only stay at the north west castle if you we win as i work there....

Give them a phone. Should be some rooms for you 01776704413

6 hours ago, SimonLichtie said:

Any Stranraer fans able to let me know if there's any B+Bs/ hotels or whatever between the train station and the ground? Getting in at 6:50 or so and need to find somewhere to stay.....

Image result for stair park bandstand

Looks comfy enough and it's right by the ground.

We stayed at the Swan Inn when we went down for the postponed game last week. It was nice enough, but isn't really on the route between the station and Stair Park. 01776 702973

Archived